"Let's try something new. Turn around." He does as I say and lays on his forearms.

"Here." I put my hand over his back, pushing his chest down making his arse stick up. He lays there with his legs parted open, bum up and chest down just beginning for me.

"Will it hurt this way?" He asks from his position on the floor.

"I don't know." I stand up, removing all pieces of clothing that I'm wearing. Given the fact that I don't know if this will hurt any different than the first time, I grab the lube that's hidden under my bed and rub it along my throbbing size.

I get down on my knees and spread his legs further apart. Before I do anything I take in the sight that lays right in front of me. An amazing sight. His perfectly round arse is stretched out in front of my eyes, only for me to see. Something no one else would ever enjoy or be fortunate to be in my position. And to think I'm the one who took his virginity away and it's sad to think he won't be taking anything from me. It wasn't my decision or my choice to lose my virginity, either of them.

"Are you ready?" I ask him. I can see him nod his head and close his eyes when he feels the coldness of my dick touching his skin. I break the barrier between us two and enter him slowly. My lips part open when I can feel every single part of me inside him. He stops me from going further when he puts his hand behind him pressing on my stomach.

"G-Go slower." I pull out and put some more lube on. I take a deep breath before going back inside him. I wrap my hands around both of his thighs helping me bring him closer to me. Just looking at his bare back turns me on.

"Is this better?" I ask him, I don't want to be enjoying it all when he's hurting.

"Mhm." He moans. My bury myself into him deeper and deeper.

"I love you Louis, you're mine and only mine remember." I say in between pants.

"I'm o-only your H-Harry." He whimpers. Before I can come I pull out of him and do something I never thought of doing.

"Harry!" Louis screams out in a moan when I bury my face into his arse. This is my first time rimming someone and will probably be the last. I slide my tongue in and out of him. He can't handle it. He rubs his own dick with his hand, jerking himself off. I back away only for a few seconds to catch my breath.

"Shh you don't want the whole neighbourhood to hear do you?" I'm joking.

I continue inserting my tongue into him until he finally comes on his hand . Drops of the white liquid trickle down his hand and into the floor. And with just seeing him come undone right there, I start to rapidly pump my size. It's not long until I release on to his back. The come is spread across his back due to my sudden discharge.

I stand up before he can to grab a towel but he has other plans.

"Where are you going?" Louis walks to the bathroom of my room.

"Take a shower?" He tells me like if I'm clueless.

"I'll join." He tilts his head, confused. "I-It saves water."

"Right..." He mocks.

"I'll go get some clothes." I tell him before I leave the room.

I can hear him turning on the water in the shower when I enter the room next to mine. This room holds many memories, bad ones. The vibe the room gives makes the hairs in my back stand. I walk to one of the drawers pulling out a few pieces of clothing. I look at the garments in my hand unsure if I should even hand him these clothes. They're not even mine to begin with, they were Sam's. He'd never bother taking his clothes back home with him, he'd always find an excuse to leave with mine.

I place the clothes back inside the drawers closing them. I stand in front of the mirror that hangs on the wall on top of the drawers. My tattoo's, my scar are all I'm able to see in my reflection. Everything else is blurred out. I stand there silent, speechless and lost in my own old memories rushing through my head.

"Are you okay?" I hear Louis ask, he waits in front of the door frame waiting for me.

"Yeah, I was just- nothing."

"You might wanna hurry, the water's getting cold." He leaves the room. I take one last look at the room and close the door, hoping I'll never happen to walk inside again. Ever.

{Please vote and comment<3 I've started making the vines for this fanfic on my main vine account so I'll post the link to it in my bio and all links to the twitters as well. Thank you so much for reading, just yesterday I reached 200 thousand reads and today I have 230K reads which unbelievable. Thanks for all the feedback I can never thank you enough <3 Love you}