The Real Truth

Felix's P.O.V

It was morning when all of us got back to the club and I sighed. Yula, Jaster, and Weiss yawned as I could hear them being tired. Me and Ratcher looked at each other before looking back at them. "You guys can start getting a headstart on your sleep. Me and Ratcher got Cinder."

The trio nodded before walking off and me and Ratcher started to walk up to the stairs to the room as it was opened for some reason already. We became confused as he would always have his door closed. Even when he wasn't in there. I put a hand on the doorknob and pulled it a bit, seeing that the boss wasn't behind the desk as he always was. Nor was Ash around. Weird....

Me and Ratcher walked inside of the room and looked around, trying to wonder where the both of them. If Ash found a way to escape from him, this might of been one of the biggest problems. When I did decide to speak up, I saw the door behind the boss's desk open, with him and Ash holding arms together. Of course, I let him have Ash and let him keep her, but nothing such as this.

I saw that Ash looked as if she saw murders right in front of her eyes. She sat back where the boss kept her as I became worried about all of this.

"We have Cinder." Ratcher said as he got my attention to look at him and then boss. "Y-Yeah. We got her. The others we left tied up in the warehouse. So you don't have to worry about the others coming here to get her back."

The boss nodded and wanted Ratcher to put her body on his desk, which was weird by itself, but I let it happened and he did as he told. He shooed us away as he wanted us to leave his room. Ratcher did so, but I stayed. He was going to get Cinder's body, but he looked at me and he sighed. "Something wrong with your hearing, Felix? Get." I shook my head and walked to the desk. "A little birdy told me about something about you. About you and maidens." His eyes widened. He sighed and rubbed his head.

"Seems like someone had to know sooner or later. Come on. Since you want to know, I'll have a little show and tell for you." He snapped his fingers as Ash came to his side and he went to the door that they came out of when we were coming in. I walked inside and almost gagged at the sight he shown to me. I held it in and before I could say something, I heard him behind me. "These are the sisters. The four maidens with my powers. I'm sure you could remember these girls." He was right. These little missions that he had us do.... I know they were some big plan.

"So how about you bring Cinder in and let her sit down in the chair? Would you do that for me, Felix?" I nodded and went back to Cinder's lifeless body and sat her down in the final chair that was empty. "Boss... You..." "You might be asking yourself why did I use you and the others. Right? Well, an old man can't do anything by himself. But he couldn't tell what the little kids had to do for him. So he made them into a little game for them to understand." He looked at me with a grin as I made a fist. "You're angry. You're now finding out that you've been used like a towel. But keep letting that anger get to you. Why don't you express it on something that needs it?" He asked and handed me a crowbar and turned me towards Cinder.

I felt his stares on my back as I looked over at Cinder and her lifeless body. I also felt Ash's stare on my back.This could be bad for her. But.....