Red Head To Red Hood

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked off of the boat and started to look around Megarine . This place was beautiful. I had to love it here. Where nobody is hated. Also, none of what happened in Beacon could follow me here. I took a deep breath before walking again and not caring about anything.

People started to come out of their houses to enjoy the beautiful morning and the sun hitting the ground.  Most of them were faunues, but that's what I loved about here. Not saying I'm on the White Fang side and saying that all humans were bad, but I think I could say that. My ears and tail were happy to catch some air as I smiled and just had them twitch from time to time.

I kept walking as then I looked around once more and saw a crowd of people. Beyond that crowd, I saw that thing back on the boat. That hooded person just staring me down before letting a had come from under and making a motion for me to just go over there. I made a fist and gave a quick pace towards it while growing. "Whoever this is, better be ready to deserve the beating they're asking for." I said to myself while still chasing it. 

I went through the people to get to whoever this person was. I saw the hood go around the place before stopping in front of an alleyway and going into it. I ran for it at this point, not going to get fooled by the same trick of theirs.

 I ran down the alleyway and saw the hooded person standing there, not even trying to escape. We were away from everyone as I chuckled and cracked my fist. 

"You know Qrow...." I heard from the end of the alleyway before jumping and becoming surprised. My plan was to confront whoever this person is, but now it spoke. It sounded like a deep voice. But not a man's deep voice, but just deep enough to sound like a mature girl. "Do you or do you not?" The voice asked as I made a fist and had a little tears, thinking how Qrow died because of what I did. 

"Yes.... Look. I wan-" A stomp came as I tried to say something. "Don't even try to explain.... I know all about it.... You selfish cat.... do you even have any remorse for him dying?" She said as I just looked down and tried to think of what to say. 

"You think that death is just nothing? Did you think that trying to kill that guy would be the best bet you have? Did you think my brother dying have anything to do with that!?" She raised her voice as I jumped and looked away. "HUH?!" She tried to make me answer, but I was too scared to say the wrong thing. "Coming here isn't going to help anything. You're only making matter worse. Beacon is going through hell with that girl captured. You know you're the only one that knows about my brother's death...." She kept trying to remind me as I gulped and held my fist. 

"You think I want to fight you? You must though wrong. Cause until we get back to saving every piece of hellbound thing in that kingdom, I'm coming with you." She said as I looked at her once more and saw her take off the hood, revling a mask as I looked at it and was a bit imtated by the way it looks. The whole entire cloak fell off her as she was wearing some Japanse type clothing along with her red hair going all over the place and some kind of sword on the side of her. "Who are you?" I had to ask before she chuckled and took off the mask and showed me her smile. 

"Name's Raven."