"It's about damn time. My arms are getting tired out here," Brian joked before pulling Evan in for a hug. After he pulled back, Evan helped him bring his bags in. He followed Evan into his room, putting his bags there before checking out the place. It was just as nice as the outside.

Brian plopped down onto the couch with a sigh. Evan followed, sitting next to him. "You wanna find something on?" Evan asked. Brian shrugged.

"Sure." Evan tossed him the remote before getting up to do something. Brian found a show and started to relax. He ended up using the entire couch as he watched whatever was on. Evan came back and stopped when he saw Brian.

Brian figured Evan would use the other couch, but instead Evan made it over to where he was and fell on top of Brian. Brian nearly had the wind knocked out of him for a second. He tried sitting up, but Evan held him there. "Evan, what the hell?" He hissed. He was trying to relax, but with the Canadian on top of him, it was very hard. Evan didn't answer.

Actually, the only thing out of Evan's mouth were soft snores. "You've got to be kidding me," Brian muttered under his breath. He tried moving Evan, but Evan was latched onto Brian like his life depended on it. Brian sighed angrily and managed to get his phone out of his pocket before calling everyone.

"Guys, how do you get a sleeping Evan that is literally latched onto you off of you?" The call was silent for a few seconds before everyone started laughing.

"He's already doing that?" Marcel asked, still laughing.

"Oh man, you're stuck buddy. There's no way out of that trap," Nogla said.

"Good luck!" Delirious giggled before everyone left the call. Brian sighed again and looked down at Evan. He was still sleeping peacefully on top of him. Brian decided to just make the best of it and try to fall asleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Brian woke up, Evan was gone. Brian figured he moved to his room, but the smell of breakfast told him otherwise. Brian got up and walked into the kitchen where Evan was.

Evan yawned as he flipped another pancake. He soon finished, putting them all on a plate and turning around. He stopped when he saw Brian, but just gave him a sleepy smile before passing him and putting them on the table. He set the rest of the table up before motioning Brian to come and eat.

Brian did, and let's just say that after a bite of one of the pancakes, he was in heaven. "Oh my god Evan, these are the best pancakes I've ever had in my life," he said. Evan laughed a little and gave him another sleepy smile.

"Thanks. Oh, did you sleep well?" He asked.

"I mean, I guess. It probably would have been better if you weren't on top of me." Evan gave him a weird look after that.

"What are you talking about? Did you have some weird sex dream about me or something?" Brian nearly choked on his pancake.

"What? No! Yesterday, after I arrived. I was lying on the couch and you just came over and fell on top of me. You passed out right after, and I couldn't move from my spot on the couch. Do you seriously not remember that?" Evan shook his head.

"I think you were dreaming. I went to my own room, and this morning when I woke up you were still on the couch." Brian was about to argue with him, but Evan quickly changed the subject, leaving Brian with questions.

As the day went on, Brian eventually forgot about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't until after the convention was over that Evan did it again.