Chapter 51

BTW HUGE TIME SKIP IN THIS CHAPTER SINCE I WANT TO SKIP TO SUMMER AND STUFF LIKE THAT. LMFAO. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOY!!
------------------

||Lizzie's Pov||

Today is Christmas Day!! We both get ready and wear matching onesies.
We both have reindeer onesies.

This Christmas is just a normal one with friends. Our parents' flight got cancelled because of so much snow and the snow storm there back in UK.

We're in Canada btw. If you forgot. Anyways. We prepared everything. Some snacks and some hot chocolate. Cupcakes. And More treats.

I ready the movies. And the board games. Just as we finish. We hear the doorbell ring. "Ding. Dong. Ding. Dong."

"I'll get it!" I shout to Joel as he nods and turns on the Christmas Music.
As I open the door. Everyone was there bringing gifts and wearing different onesies.

Yammy and Kyle were wearing a matching elf onesie.
Callum and Jess were wearing blue onesies with glitter and snowflakes.

While Scott and Oli were matching since they didnt have girlfriends yet. Tey were both wearing onesies that had green and red stripes on them.

I smile and welcome them in. I hug them all one by one. And lead them to the living room. Of course I shut the door or else the house will become very very cold.

Since it's snowing outside. Not that much but still snowing. Anyways we start with eating pizza. Making smores. Drinking hot chocolate.

Then the next activity was playing a board game!! We played Game of Life.
Monopoly, Uno and Jenga. Though the last two arent really board games but anyways.

We decided to watch some movies. Some Christmas Movie. Some Romance ones and Of course Horror. Everyone kept on screaming while Joel slept. Also Kyle. Typical Joel and Kyle. We did something to their faces shh.

We got some colored markers and made mustaches and different symbols on their faces. We took a picture of both of them and posted it on Twitter tagging them.

Saying. "Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays From sleepy Kyle and Joel." We all laugh and clean up the place to start opening the presents. It got really messy.

Since we had popcorn while watching the movies and when we got scared we would Jump. Soooo. A mess. Exactly. Anyways. After cleaning up the couches. We woke Joel and Kyle up.

We then decided it's time to open gifts. Since it's near 12 now. So we all gather round in one circle. Then get our gifts.

I have gifts for everyone. So I went to Yammy first. I gave her a necklace with 1 big heart gem on the middle. So she can wear it on her wedding. I put it in a big box tho. So it would confuse her.

Anyways. I gave Oli a panda tshirt and a panda onesie. They didnt open it yet since we're all going to do it together. I gave Callum a Fox Tshirt and Fox headphones.

He said he needed a new one. Anyways I gave Scott a Unicorn Plushie and a Totoro shirt. Gave Kyle black headphones and some phone cases. He doesnt have one. I'm scared for his phone.

And lastly Jess. I gave her two shirts and Victoria Secret Perfume. She's the only one who isn't a gamer here. Anyways we all gave our gifts to each other except me and Joel.

"Okay time for Lizzie and Joel to give their gifts to each other!!!!" They all say happily and excitedly. I smile. He smiles. "Let me get mine first from my room." Joel says. "Same here. Be right back." We both go to our rooms.

Mine are tickets to a Cruise. For both of us. We always wanted to travel the world together. So what better way than to be in a lovely Cruise! I out it in a big box to not make it too obvious.

I also bought him Shrek Headphones. Cause I love spoiling him. I bring the box downstairs and he's already there with a big box too. Bigger than Mine. "Okay so who's first?" Yammy asks.

"Rock, Paper, Scissors. Shoot!!" Oli says. And we both nod. "Okay. Rock paper Scissors. Shoot!" He does rock and I do scissors. "Yes! Okay open it. I know you will love it." He told me giving me the box. I put down his present and open mine.

Then pops out a big STITCH STUFFIE!!! "AHHHH OMYGOD! NO WAY!!!" I shouted happily opening the box fully and taking it out. "OMG. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!" I shout and Hug it tightly.

I then put it down gently and hug Joel tightly. And kiss him. "You're welcome babe." He kisses my forehead. We pull away and I grab his box. I hand it to him and he smiles.

He opens it and sees the headphones. "OMG. THANK YOU! I needed new ones! I love it! Especially it's SHREK!!" He says happily. "That's not all!!" I say and he looks at me confused. "Search the box!" I say. He look through the box.

And sees a smaller box. He opens it and sees the tickets. "WOAH! ARE THESE TICKETS TO THE CRUISE WE'VE BEEN PLANNING TO GO ON." He asks me smiling widely. I nod. He puts it on the floor gently and pulls me into a hug.

And we then kiss. Just then it was 12am and the fireworks go off. "Now this is a perfect Christmas." I say and smile.