Chapter 31

THE NEXT DAY

JOEL'S POV
I woke up to my alarm ringing. I looked at the time it was still 5am. I snoozed it and went back to sleep.

2HOURS LATER

I woke up to my alarm again. But now its an hour before I meet up with Lizzie. I turned the alarm of. I then stood up and took a bath. I change into a black shirt with some jeans and black converse. I got my phone, wallet and keys. I then drove to 267 Street Central.

-Afer 20Minutes-

I'm finally here and I see Lizzie talking to a boy. Oh. It's Will. They're really close lately. I saw him on some of her past vids. I'm kind of jealous but I shouldnt react. I then went near them and said Hi.

They said Hi back. Lizzie hugged me and pulled away. Will bro fist me and said that he was going to leave us two alone to talk for a bit. He had to finish setting up the mic and sound system. We nodded and he left.

Lizzie asked me if I could help with some chairs. I nodded and started putting some chair down. She was also putting some chairs down on the other side of the concert Hall. There were about 10-12thousand chairs. Some where already put down while others had to be put down.

We then continued setting up the place.

TIME SKIP - TWO HOURS LATER

It's 9am right now. And we decided to take a break. Lizzie then reminded me that we had an agreement. I forgot about that. But before we left we asked Will if he wanted to join us. He shook his head and said that he was going to Isaac's apartment after this.<PrivateFearless> We nodded and left him.

We went to the café that I loved. We sat down and some one asked us for our orders. We both had bacon, egg and french toast. While we were talking my ex Chelsea. Came in the door. I excused myself and said I was going to the bathroom. She nodded and I went to the bathroom. Their bathroom was separated so Chelsea cant come near me.

I thought of what I was going to do. And decided that I'd just go outside and try to ignore her. She isnt that strong. I then went out and directly went to Lizzie and I's table. Suddenly Chelsea came. Oh boi.

"Hey Babe." She said sitting down beside me. I then pushed her off. "I told you we arent dating Anymore." "Who said. You didnt break up with me." " I thought it was clear for you that I hated you already. Welp I guess your blind. You know you should really go to the eye doctor." She rolled her eyes." You know you still like me." She said while coming closer. "Hell NAWH BÏTCH!" I said. "Get away from me. I'm breaking up with you."

"Fine then your loss." She left. I then mocked what she was saying while making funny faces. Lizzie then started laughing. I chuckled and finally our order was here. We ate silently and after that we payed and left.

We went back to the Concert Hall and continued setting the place up. We sweeped the floor. Added decorations. Yammy helped with the decorations. And Kyle helped with the lights and lifting up things. After a bit Oli came and hugged us all.

"Hey Oli!" I said. "Oh boi Joel." Lizzie said. "What?" "I prefer being called Oliver. Mr.Joel." He says all professional. "Oh. I'm sorry. Hello then Uhm. Oliver." "Hello there too." "What happened to him?!" I whispered to Lizzie. "Sheepy died. Thats what happened." "NO NOT SHEEPY!" I said while whispering and shouting. We both then laughed. After a few more minutes everything was done.

Lizzie was going shooping and she invited me to go with her. I accepted the invite and we left to the mall.

-------------
Boom! Another Chapter! 4chapters for today! On 3books! Ha! Beat that! Anyways thats all guys. Hoped you like this chap. If you did. Strike that like button and leave a comment. Thats all and LIGHTS OUT BYEEE!!