Chapter 29

Hours Later

Lizzie's POV
I finished recording and it said it was going to upload in an hour. Boi. Anyways I then decided to go have a stroll on the park. It's not that late yet, so I stood up from my chair and changed into some black sweatpants and a white v-neck shirt. I put on my white converse and got my phone and some money. My sweatpants had pockets. Anyways I put on my earphones and went out of my house locking it before I finally went to the park.

At The Park

I'm now in the park and there are plenty people around. They'relikehaving a reunion or something. I smiled and walked past that spot. After a bit I came across a beautiful lake. It had the moon's reflection since It was turning night now. I sat down waiting for the sky to be filled up with stars when someone came up behind me.

"Hey" The person said. "Hey." I said not turning around. "Mind if I join you?" "No. Not at all actually." I then scooted a bit over and the person sat down beside me. He breathed out a deep breathe. I smiled and looked at the stars since they finally showed up. Oh I miss this sight.

----------------

Joel's POV
I went to the park since we had a reunion. My whole family was there. Even extended family. We were all having so much fun. I even brought my girlfriend Chelsea with me. But she seems to be hanging out with my cousins and brother more than she hangs out with me. Meh. She might just want to get to now them. Anyways I was looking around the picnic area when I saw a girl wearing black sweats and a white shirt. She looked at our picnic are and smiled.

After a few minutes she walked away. She looked like someone I knew. It's at the tip of my tongue but I cant seem to get it out. I got too curious and followed her. I saw that she was sitting by herself on the dock of the lake. She was looking at the Moon which is rising. Its beautiful. Anyways I went near her and said Hey. She replied with the same thing.

After a bit of silence I asked her if I can join her. Well if she doesnt mind. She replied saying a yes and started to scoot over. I then sat down beside her. I wanted to look at her more. But it would be kinda rude to stare. While she was staring at the moon and stary night. I then got a glimpse and noticed it was Lizzie. She looked as beautiful as always. God dang it Joel. You have a girlfriend! Stop!

I didnt go crazy since I didnt want to scare her I then whisphered."Lizzie. Is this you?" She looked at me weirdly and noticed who I was. She stood up and ran. I ran after her and caught up. When I caught her in my arms we fell and she was on top of me. "Omg. I'm so so sorry. I didnt mean to." She said qucikly.

"It's okay. Anyways Lizzie. I've missed you." I hugged her. Surprisingly she hugged back. But sadly she pulled away after a minute. Her hugs are the best tho. Cant lie. She got off me and sat beside me. "I'm sorry for running and not actually talking to you face to face. I was just frightened. I never knew that I would meet you right there on at time."

"It's okay. I'm really sorry about before Liz." I said while sitting up. She smiled and gave me a friendly hug." Its okay. I know you didnt mean it. We were just younger and more immature before. Thats all." She said pulling away. I then asked. "Why were you there?"
"Oh. Uhm... becuase.." She said as one tear fell from her eye.

"You dont need to explain it to me." "No. im okay. Anyways that place was where my mom and I usually went whenever we come here to the park. We had plenty amazing memories there. I wish we couldve made more but sadly. S-she passed away already." She said breaking into tears. <Pretend. I forgot to put the funeral sorry.>

I embrace her and she cried into my chest. I feel so bad for her. She was very close to her mom as I remembered. Lizzie treated her mom like a hero. Same to her dad. I just cant stand seeing her cry sometimes. But what's worse is. I made her cry like this too before. And I also cant comfort her like the way I used to since we arent that close anymore.

I just lifter her face up and wiped her tears she smiled and thanked me fore comforting her. I said your welcome and asked her if she wanted to exchange numbers. She nodded and gladly gave me her number as I gave hers. She gave me a goodbye hug and she left. I'm so haply I met her again. I missed her so much.

-----------

Yow yow yow. My babes!! How you doin!? Sorry for few updates for these two weeks. Exam is next week. United Nations Practice and stuff like that. Assignment. All of those crap. And I'm so happy since we dont have classes this Thursday and Friday. So I might have an update spree? Not really sure. Anyways thats all my lightnings. BYEE