Chapter 36

{Joel's pov}
After that incident. I decided to take Lizzie on a little walk on the beach. I know she loves long walks on the beach.

"Hey Lizzie?" I ask. "Yeah." She replies in her cheerful voice. "Wanna go to the beach?" I ask her she smiles widely and nods.

"Okay then. I'll come back here at three. Make sure you're ready by then." She nods and I go downstairs and back to my house.

{Lizzie's pov}
Joel and I are going to the beach!! Yay! As soon as he left. I got my black sackbag and put in there my phone, wallet, sunscreen, and some make-up. Incase. Also a powerbank.

I then go to my bathroom and change into a white two piece. And a grey halter top which had like the criss cross things, idk what they're called tbh. I'm not a fashion expert. I also put on some shorts and a black&white flannel.

Which I wrapped around my waist. I got my Adidas black&white shoes. I tied my hair up and got my bag. I then went downstairs and waited for Joel.

Picture:

{minutes later}

{minutes later}

Joel came and we went to the Beach. When we arrived there not much people were there. We found a perfect spot and set up our things.

"Hey Babe. I brought Ice cream!" I smiled widely. "Really?! Oh no. But my voice. I cant eat ice cream. Sorry."

"Aww. Come on. Just for today and I wont let you eat again." "Fiinneee.." I gave in and got some ice cream.

{After a bit}

{Joel's pov}
Lizzie only has a few days left here in Britain. And I want to make all those days a time to remember. Also I have a surprise.

I'm going to Canada with her! She just doesnt know. Lizzie went for a swim. So I'm resting and calming my nerves for a bit.

Just then someone sat on my lap. Wtf. Rude. "Hey. I'm resting here rood." I then opened my eyes and saw Lizzie.

"Oh shoot. Sorry thought you were someone else." I then kissed her cheek. She just laughed and hugged me.

"You tired?" She nodded. "Yeah. A bit." "Okay. Just sleep. I'm right here for you."

She smiled and closed her eyes. She then drifted to sleep.

{In Lizzie's sleep}

*Lizzie waking up*

Where am I?

*stands up*

It looks like I'm still at the beach.

*touches the sand*

But the sand is like. Gravel. Or something. And the sea..

*looks at the sea*

Omg. Its looks so black. Is this oil?!

*touches it*

Its so slippy and guwwy.

What happened here?!

Where's Joel?

*Lizzieeeee.. Why?*

*Someone whispers behind her*

What the heck.

*looks behind her*

JOEL!!

*runs to him*

*kneels down beside him*

Joel? Are you okay?

*Lizzie.. Why?*

Why What?!

*Why did you leave me?!*

W-what.. I dont get anything right now.

*Why. Did you leave me?! I've been suffering in this black&white world for so long now. Lizzie. Why*

I dont know what you're talking about!

*Oh really. So you dont remember leaving for Canada? And now that we're back together. You're leaving me again too. How could you.*

WHAT?! I-I'm not gonna leave you Joel.

*How sure Am I thay you wont leave me?*

I promise I'll be with you.

*How bout your job in Canada?*

I-I... *trails off*

* See. I'm sorry Lizzie. But I'd rather not get hurt.*

WHAT. NO. JOEL. I LOVE YOU. PLEASE NO.

*Lizzie Wakes up*

{Real Life}

"Lizzie.. Honey. Wake up." *lizzie wakes up* "J-Joel. I wont leave you. I'm sorry!" "What are you talking about Liz. Are you okay?"

"Oh. It was just a dream. Phew" "Yes it was. Now calm down." *Lizzie calms down* "Good. Now mine to tell me what happened?"

"Well.." She then tells Joel Everything that happened in her dream.

"Awwee. Liz. I think Now is the best time to say it. Since you're really worried about leaving me and everything."

"This is the best time to say what?"

"I bought a plane ticket to Canada. I'll be staying there for 2months. And then I'm coming back to Britain."

*Lizzie's face light up and she smiles widely*

"R-really?! You're leaving to Canada the same time as I?!"

Joel nods.

"OMG! YAY!" Hugs him and kisses him.

Joel chuckles. He then kisses and hugs back.

-------------------------

JIZZIE FOR THE WINNN!! YAY!! Almost happy ever after!