Chapter 14

The next day

Lizzie's pov
Today I'm back at my house with my mom,dad and Maddie.. Well Maddie just usually goes of with her friends so its just my mom, dad and I.. Anyways.. Its was pouring outside.. It was the start of August and every August it rains quite often. As I've heard. I wanted to just cuddle my blanket all day but I cantcause of classes. So I stood up walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After what seems like 10mins I got out dried my hair and myself up and then change into some denim skinny ripped jeans with a white spaghetti croptop and my favorite denim jacket and white hightops of course. I then tied my hair up and got my backpack and said my goodbyes to my parents and went out. Of course as the dumb old me I just ran through the pouring rain.. It wasnt that hard so I enjoyed also walking through the rain.. Its been a long time since I've done that. Joel you ask? Well he's busy. He had to go to school at 7am today because of his Science and Technology club.. But I'm okay with it.. He has his own life. I cant control him. So After a few minutes of walking in the rain.. I finally made it.. I was wet. But not like its so clear.. Just a bit wet.. I wiped myself with my handkerchief before I came in and squeezed my hair dry and then tied my hair up again. As I was walking to my locker Joel surprised me and hugged me.. It was the best feeling ever..

----------------

'Hi Joel!' I said while still hugging him. He smiled and replied..'Hey babe.' He then kisses my cheek. After a while of hugging he notices that my shirt was wet.. Oh boy... 'Lizzie.'' Yeah?'.'Your shirt's wet.' Uhhhmmmm.. How do I reply to this exactly? Let me see... 'Oh Uhm.. Because I was running.' Nice going Lizzie.. Joel then replies.. 'Through the rain?!'.. 'Uhhmmmm...'. 'LIZZIE!' He shouts.. I then look down. He then sighs and says.' Sorry for shouting..'. 'Its okay..' I replied. 'Look.. I just dont want to see you sick.' He stops and then adds up.. ' I care for you. I want you to be safe.' These words melted my heart.(okay so Instead of putting melted my heart I accidentally put melted my hair and laughed so hard when I noticed I made a mistake😂)
He then kissed me and I kissed back. We kissed for a couple of minutes until i pulled away.. He smiled and then said. 'I love you.. Now next time dont you dare go running in the rain. If you get sick tomorrow. I will be there to take care of you. Now I need to go bye babe..' He kisses my cheek and leaves me alone. I get my things hurridly and then go to my class..

After class

After class I felt a bit hot.. I mean about my temperature.. I think I shouldnt have ran through the rain.. I think I'm gonna be sick.. I saw Yammy up ahead of me smiling. I smiled back but then I felt like I wanted to puke.. This is the first thing that happens to me whenever I'm sick. So I hold up my mouth and ran pass Yammy bumping into her and going into the woman's bathroom and started to puke. She then followed me in and saw me puking. She rubbed my back. Back and forth. I gurgled water and then spitted it out.. I got out my gum and chewed it. So my breath wouldnt smell as bad. Yammy then hugged me and asked me what happened? I told her everything and she then facepalmed.. I just giggled at her reaction and then she told me to call in sick for the day. I didnt want to but I think thats the best thing to do right now. So I agreed and told her to tell the teachers' because we were in the same classes. I then waved goodbye to Yammy and went home to Rest up.

---------------

Joel's pov
I bumped into Yammy and she told me that Lizzie was sick and that she went home after puking in the woman's bathroom.. I then got so worried and went to buy some medicine and some treats for her and then I went to her house.

--------------

At Lizzie's house

I knocked on the door and she opened it.. She had a smiling face on. And hugged me. I hugged back and boy was she hot.. Both temperature and her being sexy.. She was just wearing shorts and a pastel pink spaghetti croptop.. She was so freaking sexy. I just stared at her and when she noticed I was staring at her she pulled away and asked what was wrong.. 'Is there something wrong?' She said.. I then replied and told her.' No nothings wrong.. You're just so freaking hot both ways..' She blushed and then smiled. And told me. 'You always succeed in making me smile even in my sadest times.' I then smiled back and asked her if I could come in.. She said Yes and we came in and went directly to her room since I guess her mom was still at the kitchen.. And she didnt want her mother bothering us.. When we came in her room and I told her to sit down on the bed while I'm gonna get a spoon and water for her medicine. She obeyed and sat down on the bed. I went downstairs and bumped into her mother.. So I said Hi. 'hi'..' Hey there Joel. Whats up?'. 'I'm just gonna get a spoon and some water for Lizzie. Because I'm gonna let her take her medicine..'. Her mom then replies. With a smile ' Awee.. You're so sweet Joel. Thank you for doing these kind things for my daughter..' I smiled back and said your welcome.. I then got all the things and went back upstairs to Lizzie's room. She was laying down on the bed closing her eyes.. I woke her up and she groaned and told me. 'A couple more minutes mom..' I chuckled and started kissing her neck which made her giggle and finally sit up. She then rolled her eyes and told me..' Ur so mean..' I chuckled and let her drink her medicine. She drank it all. Well not the whole bottle just the one on the spoon. And then drank her water. I asked her what did she want to do. She replied and told me she just wanted to lay down beside me and cuddle up with her on bed. I agreed and climbed on her bed with her. She cuddle up to me and put her head on my chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead and told her.' Goodnight my beautiful princess.' She smiled and then drifted away slowly to sleep. After a few minutes of me thinking about things I eventually got to sleep and with my most favorite person in the world beside me..

Good night<3

-----------------

So right now its 12:43am and I'm so sleepy and I got to go to sleep cause I have school tomorrow and all that good and bad stuff.. Thats all hope you enjoyed and love you byee!!:3~~~<3 that meant a flying kiss.. Loool.