Chapter 28

Joel's POV
I finally am at the cafe and its very quiet. Usually plenty of people are here. Well it is a saturday. So It has fewer customers on a saturday. I went inand ordered a chocolate milkshake with pancakes. After that I went to a table near the window which is only a two seater. I then sat down and played with my phone.

------------

Lizzie's POV
Remember I said we were going to the cafe? Well Kyle wanted KFC. So we went to KFC. At KFC we ordered chicken and rice. We also got some soda. Soda this early? Yup. We're savage. Lmao. Okay anyways. After a few minutes our food arrived at our table and we all ate silently.

------------

Yammy's POV
Okay. So I have a surprise for Lizzie and Joel. We're at KFC right now and this KFC is in a mall. And I am going to help Lizzie go dress shopping. Yay!! I just wanted them to have a talk. Not really like a date but a friendly talk. Unless they go up a stage ayyy.. okay anyways after we eat I'll ask Lizzie if she wants to go shopping.

---After A Few Minutes- Time Skip Brought to you By Me!! Yay!---

Yammy: Hey Liz.

Lizzie: Hey.

Yammy: Wanna go shopping with me?

Lizzie: Like right now?

Yammy: Duh!

Lizzie: Uhm. Okay. But wh--- (Gets cut off)

Yammy: No need for explanation! Have fun gurrrlll!!!( Yammy gets her hand and drags her to Forever21!)

At Forever21

Lizzie's POV
Yammy told me to go shopping with her. Uhm. Okay. Anyways we came in forever21 and they had new arrivals. One was a white lace dress with cut outs on the sides and are sleevless. Another one was a pink lace dress with long sleeves and it ends at my knees. It also had a brown leather belt in the middle And the last one was a boho dress that reached only until my thigh and was an off shoulder.

I had a hard time choosing from the three and Yammy actually got mad at me for taking so long. Lmao. After a few minutes of me still deciding she shouted and told me to just buy the three. I smiled evily and bought them. She sighed because she knew that I was going to use her money.

I giggled and gave her a bear hug and squealed thank you. She smiled and said You're welcome. After that shopping spree I went home. So did Yammy. When I looked out the window I saw a person I wouldnt have wanted to see. It was Joel. OMG. I then went downin my seat and covered my self with the bags we just bought.

Yammy laughed at me and honked the freaking horn on Joel. JOEL!! My life sucks rn. I hid under the bags and heard their conversaiton. Luckily he didnt see me. By the way Yammy stopped the car. if you're wondering.

Joel: Hey Yams.

Yammy: Hey Joel.

Joel: Uhm. I have a question but have you seen Lizzie around. I literally think I just saw her in her old house.

Yammy: Uhm.

I pinched her. It wasnt clear tho since her hand was near my hand the entire time.

Yammy: Owww!

Joel: You okay Yammy?

Yammy: Yup. Just hit myself.

Joel: Okay. Anyways did you?

Yammy: Nope. Maybe you're just too inlove with her Joel.

Joel: Nope. I just wanted to say sorry to her and be friends. I already have a girlfriend.

Yammy: Really?!

Joel: Yup.

Yammy: Mind bringing her to one of our hangouts soon?

Joel: Sure. That'd be cool actually.

Yammy: Okay then. See you around Joel!

Joel: Bye! See ya!

------------
Lizzie's POV
Well phew. I'm so happy he didnt notice me. I heard the conversation and Joel actually has a girlfriend already. I thought he was still waiting for me and when I do talk to him he'd be like asking me for a relationship again. And I wouldnt want that. But I'm happy for him actually having a girlfriend already. And he did say he just wanted to be friends. I might talk to him soon. Idk. Not this week tho since I have the concert this week. So yeah.

------------

At home

I came out of the car and got my shopping bags. I said bye to Yammy and went in to my room quickly. None of my family were there since Maddie had University or college. While my dad had work. So I'm alone. I better get unpacking these stuff and start recording too. I'll see you guys later. Byeee!!!

----------

Yoww! Another update here for ma babes! Anyways thats all leave a like and comment. Now I gtg. Byeeee