Chapter 32

LIZZIE'S POV
We're at the mall. I'm finding three outfits for my concert. Since I need to change now and then. We went to American Eagle since they have very nice outfits there. I need one dress and the others are outfits with pants.

Why did I bring Joel? You ask.

Well because in the middle of these chapters we talked and said we should just forget about the past and become bestfriends. So we did and now we're bestfriends. Plus he knows my fashion sense the best.

------------------

We're in American Eagle and I told him something sweetheart like. And he then replied. "But you are a sweetheart." We both laughed and I thanked him. He then said. "That was a joke." "Wow.." I replied. He chuckled. "You know I'm kidding. Anyways I'll try to find one." I nodded and searched for one too.

TIME SKIP- AFTER SHOPPING

We're done shopping and Now we're going to starbucks to have a snack. We arrived at starbucks. We both ordered and looked for a table. When we did we sat down and started talking. Our order arrived.

Usually they would just give it when we ordered but it was very very busy today so they said they would just give it. Just then Joel's Ex came in starbucks. My eyes widened and he asked what was wrong. I told him to go to the bathroom quick.

"Why?!" He responded. "Your mother frikin ex is here! Fvckin get in the bathroom!" His eyes widened and he went in the bathroom quick. I started eating and avoided every eye contact with her. I hoped she wouldn't notice me but sadly she did.

"Who are you?" She asked. "I'm Lizzie. Who are you?" "Oh dont play games with me. I know Joel told you about me." "He did tell you about me and you're a bitch for doing such a thing." "Well. He told me things about you too."
"R-really?!" "Yup. I cant believe that they would even bet on you! You're a fucking ugly human! No offense." She smiled. "None taken cause atleast I ain't one slutbag who sucks everything she sees." I smile. "Ugh. Forget it. You're not worth my time." She rolls her eyes and leaves starbucks.

I then continue eating and finally Joel comes back out. "I heard something there." "How?" I asked. "You guys were shouting Lizzie." "Oh fuck. Shit..." Dammit. I'm dead!! "Anyways. Thanks for sticking up for me." I smiled and said. "No problem. Thats what best friends are for."

They smiled at each other and continued eating. After a bit they left the mall and went home.

-----------------------
YOWWWWWWWW!! Lmao. Me weird. Anyways thats all please strike that Like button and leave a comment. LIGHTS OUT BYEEEE!!