Chapter 13

The next day

Lizzie's pov
I wake up and look at my phone to see what time it is.. Its 8am. Well I woke up just in time. I'm going to school at 10am.. Every Monday we go to school at 10am. Its better than waking up at 6am to go to school at 7am. I'm actually pretty happy with the schedule of my classes this year.. Anyways I stood up went into the bathroom and took a bath. I'm staying with Joel for a couple of days because. I can!(Ok lol😂) After I finished taking a bath I dried myself and my hair and put on the outfit on top with my white hightops and my light blue mixed with white backpack.. Just to tell you light blue and white are my favorite combination right now. So please dont judge me. I then tied my hair into a fishtail and went downstairs all ready.

Downstairs

Lizzie:(sees that Joel is still asleep and kneels down beside him quietly and kisses him)

Joel:(smiles kissing back)

Lizzie:(giggles and pulls away) Wake up sleepyhead..

Joel: Just one more kiss and I'll be up..

Lizzie: Im eating all the pancakes.

Joel: i'm up!(stands up)

Lizzie:(giggles and stands up) Good.. Now take a shower.. Its almost time..

Joel: Fine..(goes upstairs and takes a shower)

Lizzie:(eats her half of the pancakes and then brushes her teeth in the other bathroom and then sits on the couch waiting for Joel)

Joel:(comes down wearing a lightblue polo with white tribal print and some skinny jeans)

Lizzie:(looks at him and smiles) I see.. Matchy matchy..

Joel: Yup..

Lizzie:(giggles) You look cute. Now hurry up. I'm gonna be late.

Joel: Dont you have some spare time before it starts?

Lizzie: Nope.. I'm teacher's aid and I should be there earlier than everyone else. But sometimes I can be late.. If I ask permission..

Joel: Ohhh.. Well then. Just hold on a sec. (Gobbles down all his food and drinks his milk and brushes his teeth and gets his backpack) Done..

Lizzie: Well.. You're fast.

Joel: I know.. Now lets go..

At school

Lizzie:(kisses his cheek) Bye.. See you later at lunch.. (Gets out of the car and goes to her class)

Joel:(smiles and gets out of his car)

???:(taps his shoulder) Hey bro.. Hows the bet going? Havent talked to you for a while now..

Joel:(gets frightened and turns around) Oh its just you..

???: Yeah..

???:(another person) So.. Hows the bet going?

Joel: Well.. The bet is going pretty fine Roy..

Roy: I see.. So. Are you a thing now?

Joel: I guess..