Chapter 33

LIZZIE'S POV
OMG! 1day till my concert!! IM SO EXCITED.(btw lost count so not sure) I HAVE ON PRACTICE SOME OF MY STEPS AND SONGS RN!! Wait what time is it? I should check my phone before actually going crazy. She then checks her phone. Oh It's still 7am. I have practice at 9. I guess I could make breakfast.

Narrator:
She then goes downstairs and makes pancake batter. After a bit she put the pancake batter on the pan and starts making some pancakes!! She then prepares them on a plate and eats it. Just then someone knocks on her door.

LIZZIE'S POV
Someone is knocking. But its too early.. Ughhh. I stand up and go open the door. "Uhm. Hello ma'am. But is this Lizzie's house? I heard she came back from a long trip. And I wanted to visit her." Who is she? She seems so familiar.. " Uhm. Hi. Who are you exactly? Not trying to be mean or anything. Just want to know first." I smile. She smiles back.

"My name's Lauren. LaurenZside on Youtube. You might not know me but----" I cut her off and hug her so tight. "Woah! Hey there fella calm down! You good?" She pulls away and looks at my face more thoroughly. Her eyes then widens and she screams.

"LIZZIE!!! OMGGG!!!!" I then join her in screaming. She hugs me and I lose my balance and fall.( you know a good hug when both of you fall) "LMAO! I'm So so sorry Lizzie!! I'm just so excited to meet you again!" " HAHAHA! Its okay! Gurl! I missed you so much!" I said while she helped me stand up.

"Same I missed you too! I'm married now btw! Sorry I didnt get to invite you to the wedding. I didnt know where you went." "Oh just a trip away for a bit. But anyways Congrats!!" "Thank you and I see but Are you okay?" "Yup. Never been better! I miss you so much!" "Same!"

Narrator:
They then talk for forever. Let me clarify this scene to you first. So Lauren and Lizzie met in highschool but like on Youtube or gaming conventions. Thats when they knew they were actually neighbors and have the same school. Back to them now.

Time skip-8am

"Omg. Its 8am! I need to change and take a bath. I'm so sorry." "No its okay. I bet you're a really busy person." "Yeah I'm actually hosting a concert tomorrow." "Wait. Thats your concert?!" "Yup" I nod with agreement. "I can give you a VIP ticket. For you and your husband." "Really? Thats too sweet really." "No its okay! Here!" Gets random tickets from the coffee table and gives it to her.

"Thank you so much!" "Your welcome! Now I need to take bath. You can actually go with me on my practice and stuff like that if you want." "That would be cool. But I have a meeting at 9am. And I'm not sure what you end in practicing."

"Awww.. see you soon then!" "Byee!" She then leaves.

Narrator:
Lizzie then hurriedly goes upstairs and takes a bath. She finishes in the minutes! What a record! She dries herself up and changes into a pink halter top with some white highwaisted denim ripped shorts. And a white lacey blazer and she slips on her white converse.

After a bit of curling the ends of her hair she puts on lipstick and winged eyeliner. She gets her purse, phone, money, key and she then leaves her house to go to the central stage.

AT THE CENTRAL STAGE

Narrator:
She gets in and goes to the back stage where the practice is held. She stays there and waits for her Dance instructor to arrive.

9AM

Her instructor finally arrives and they start practicing.

--------------
Hey guys! Please comment some pop songs. Please so that I know what songs will appear on the next ep. So please do that cause I dunno the hits rn so yeah. Thats all bye luvyou!😘❤️