Chapter 3

All: Sorry Joel.. But you're out of the group..

Joel: W-what?! No.. Please..

Callum: Until you learn or find out the truth.. We arent accepting you back yet..

Joel: Ughh.. This is all your fault Lizzie..

Lizzie: I know.. And I'm sorry..

Joel:(angrily leaves)

Lizzie: Guys.. You shouldnt have done that.. You've been bestfriends with Joel ever since.. And you choose me over him?!

Red: Look.. Lizzie we have an explenation for that..

Kyle: Yeah.. Joel has been nothing but a blinded jerk ever since he dated Cynthia.. And is now trying to be part of the populars..

Jack: And we really wanted to help you.. By the way I told them..

Lizzie: Mother...(fudger😂😂😂)

Jack: Sorry!

Yammy: Jack told us that the reason you came to England was because you wanted to get away from bullies.. And not get bullied..

Lizzie: Well yeah..

Tiffy: We're here to help you with that..

Lizzie: No. Please dont.. You cant do anything about it..

Tiffy: Yes we can..

Yammy: We can report----

Lizzie: NO! Look.. I'm so greatful for you guys wanting to help me out.. But you cant do anything about it..(leaves)

Yammy:(sighs) I feel bad for Lizzie..

Kyle: Yeah.. We should find a way on stopping Cynthia from bullying Lizzie..

Oli: But you heard what she said..

Jack: Yeah..

Kyle: We heard what she said.. But do you guys like seeing Lizzie bullied?!

Callum:(shakes his head) No.. I've only known Lizzie for how many days.. But I know that she's a great girl.. And I dont understand why she's getting bullied..

Jack: True.. Okay so whats the plan?

Kyle:(shrugs) I dunno..

Jack:(facepalms) Oh boy...

Kyle: Hey! We just agreed on this now.. I cant just think of a plan right of the bat..

All:(waits for someone to give an idea.. Because of the que)

Kyle: No idea..

All: Dang it...

-
Joel's pov
Ughhh.. I cant believe they chose Lizzie over me.. I've been their friend for a long time now.. I cant believe that they would betray me..

Cynthia: Joel.. Babe?

Joel:(Snaps out of thinking mode) Yes?

Cynthia: Dont mind those people.. They're just fake rats..

Joel:(gets furious) Dont you dare call them that.. They might've kicked me out.. But they're still my friends..

Cynthia: Even that Little B*tch in the group?

Joel: Well.. No..But still dont you dare call them that..

Cynthia: Hmph.. Fine then.. If you choose them over me. Then I'm breaking up with you...

Joel:(calms down) Wait what?! No Cynthia.. Please dont..

Cynthia: Bye Joel..(leaves)

Joel:(grabs her arm) No babe.. Please dont.. I'm sorry..

Cynthia:Go back to your little loser squad.. I dont need you anyways..(yanks his hand away from her and leaves)

Joel: No... Cynthia..

???: Hey bro..

Joel: Leave me alone...

???: I saw what happened.. Nice to meet you. I'm Jeff.. And these are my friends. Roy and Greg..

Greg: Hey!

Roy: Yoww...

Joel: What do you guys want?(turns around facing them)

Jeff: Look.. You want Cynthia back.. Dont you?

Joel:(nods) Yeah.. So much..

Jeff: Well then.. Join our popular group and we'll help you find a way to get her back..

Joel: Really?

Greg:(nods) Yup.. Jeff is the best at these kind of stuff..

Joel: Well then.. I'm in..

Jeff: Okay.. But before that.. We have a bet with you.. To trade in with us helping you and all that stuff..

Joel: I'm in.. Whats the bet?

Jeff: You know the new girl right?

Joel:(nods) You mean Elizabeth..

Roy: Even her name is beautiful!

Greg: Shut up Roy! She's mine..

Jeff:(roll his eyes) Anyways.. We want you to make her fall inlove with you.. In 3months and just dump her on prom night..

Joel: Ha! Thats easy.. That girl can be easily fooled..

Jeff: Good.. And with that you might even get Cynthia back..

Joel: Really? Well then I'm freaking in with this bet.. When does it start?

Jeff: Tomorrow..

Joel: Cool.. I'm good with that..

Jeff: Well then.. Goodluck..(leaves with his group and mumbles) Sucker...(evily smiles)

Joel: I'll have you back soon Cynthia! Just wait..

---Sooo.. Hey. I'm loving making this book but at the same time I'm kinda sad cause Joel is inlove with Cynthia.. But IDC soon Jizzie will happen.. And I'm sure of that! Anyways please leave a comment-vote- and thats all lightningstrikers... Byeeee!😘❤️