Chapter 1

Lizzie's pov

Hey. I'm Elizabeth.. But I prefer people to call me Lizzie.. I'm 18yrs old and I was born in America but now my family and I moved to England.. I have a sister her name's Maddie.. And this monday I'm going to be in a new school already.. The name is England Academy.. Its a nice school and I'm excited to start a new chapter of my life...(A/N Some of the things there are fake. So dont immediately believe it)

-

Lizzie:(wakes up and checks her phone) Wow.. My twitter is exploding with notifications.. I cant believe this..

Maddie:(shouts) LIZZIE! GET READY FOR SCHOOL. WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!

Lizzie:Ughh.. (Goes to her walk in closet) What to wear?(chooses something) This!(quickly takes a bath and changes into a white floral croptop with some ripped skinny jeans and some white hightops and then she gets her bag and goes downstairs)

Downstairs

Lizzie: Morning Dad..(kisses his cheek)

Dad: Morning...

Lizzie: I need to go. Bye!

Dad: Bye..

Maddie: Wait for me!(eating fast)

Lizzie:(hurridly goes out and goes to school)

At school

Lizzie:(walking while checking her phone) Okay.. So I'm not late. But where is my room?(bumps into someone and falls down) Oww!

???: Whoops.. Sorry! I'm very sorry...(turns around) H-hey.. I'm Jack.. Nice to meet you.(helps her up) I'm very sorry..

Lizzie: Its okay.. Jack.

Jack: So. Are you new around here?

Lizzie:(nods)

Jack: I see.. What's your name?

Lizzie: Elizabeth but I prefer if you call me Lizzie..

Jack: Okay.. Just to say. Lizzie you're beautiful..

Lizzie: Awe.. Thank you.. But can I ask for help?

Jack: Sure.. What do you need?

Lizzie: I need to know where my class is or I'll be late. I have ten minutes left..

Jack: I see what room?

Lizzie: Room 124.

Jack: 124? We're in the same class..

Lizzie: Really?

Jack: Yup. Come follow me..(walks to class)

Lizzie:(follows him)

After class(lunch)

Jack: Hey Lizzie.. Want to sit with me and my group?

Lizzie: Uhmm.. Okay. If they want. If not I can just sit somewhere else..

Jack: Nonsense.. You're my friend.

Lizzie: Friend?

Jack: Yeah.. If you want.

Lizzie: Of course I do! This is the first time ever I had a friend on the first day of school..

Jack: Really?

Lizzie: Yeah. I'm a shy type..

Jack: I see.. Lets go to the table.(walks to the table)