Chapter 19

The next day

Lizzie's pov
I woke up beside Joel.. Wait what?! We never slept beside each other.he was either on the floor or couch.. WAIT DID WE?! I jump out of bed and see that I'm still wearing clothes.. Omygod.. Phew.. That scared the heck out of me. Well not just me but also Joel. He woke up and fell from the bed.. I feel bad.. I walked to the other side of the bed which where he was and helped him up and hugged him.

I then said.'OMG. Sorry Joel.. I didnt mean to wake you up!' He rubbed his head because of the pain and replied hugging back to me at the same time. 'Its okay. I know you didnt mean it.' I then pulled away and remembered that today was the day I get to move in an apartment with Joel.. YAY! I'm so happy and excited that I started dancing around weirdly in the room. He then asked me why I was so happy all of a sudden.

I then replied and told him.' Arent we moving in to our new apartment?''Oh yeah. I forgot.' He replied. I smiled and said I was gonna take a bath. He nodded and said he was going to make breakfast. I nodded and went in the bathroom and took a bath.

|||After several Minutes|||

Lizzie's pov
I finished taking a bath and looked at my closet for clothes. I opened it and it was empty. I forgot we already packe it all up. I remembered that I prepared some clothes already since last night. It was on the chair. I went to the chair got it and after that I changed into it. It was just some blacked skinny ripped jeans and a pastel pink shirt that had a cat on it. It was the shirt that Joel gave me. I tied my hair into a ponytail. Put on my white converse and went downstairs.

Downstairs

Joel's pov
I finished preparing the breakfast when Lizzie came down wearing the pastel pink kitty cat shirt I gave her. It fitted her very well. She had some nice curves. You know what I'm talking about. Just kidding.. I dont look at Lizzie that way. So you dirty minded peeps should stop.(A/N HAHAHA😂 stop it you guys) Anyways I smiled looking at her happily coming downstairs. When she noticed she smiled back at me and ran up to me and gave me a big bear hug. I then hugged her back and told her that food is ready. She pulled away and nodded. She then sat down on the counter and ate the food I prepared for her.

I sat beside her and kissed her cheek. I then scooped in to my food and ate it. The rest of the time was us just talking about everything and silently eating. Te silence broke when the father and mother of Lizzie came crahsing in.' HELLOO EVERYBODY!' Lizzie and I laughed. She then stood up and gave them a hug. I followed Lizzie and greeted them goodmorning. They smiled and replied good morning back.

After that we continued eating and Lizzie offered to wash the plates while I took a bath. So I agreed and went upstairs. I then took a bath and changed into a Skinny denim kind of pants and a grey sweater and my converse. I fixed my hair and then went downstairs and greeted Lizzie with a kiss on her lips.

Lizzie's pov
I was just watching tv after washing the plates. And Joel snuck up on me and kissed me on the lips. I cant complain tho. He's lips are good.(Too much inappropriate stuff this chapter😂) Okay.. I'm so freakin weird. Anyways I pulled away and asked if he was ready to go to our new apartment. He nodded in excitement. I smiled and told him that we should ask permission to my parents first before we go. He nodded and we went to my parents' room.

When we were outside of the door. I FREAKING HEARD MOANS.. NO TELL ME THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.. I looked at Joel in disgust and he just laughed at my face.. Well he didnt know what he was gonna hear. I told him to go ahead. He nodded and exchanged spots with me. When he went near the door. He turned around and looked at me with fear. I then laughed and told him. 'Look who's laughing now!' I also put out my toungue. Tho its kind of a childish move. I still roll with it.

Anyways I knocked on the door. Not knowing what was happening inside. My parents opened the door. I gave them a scared and grossed out look. They then told me that they were just watching a movie. And that they weren't actually having sex. I wipe my sweat off and exhaled out a big ball of air. Joel then did the same thing.

Anyways we then informed my parents that we were leaving already. And that I will just visit them on some weekends. They nodded and gave us hugs and my mom then gave me a present. It was a gold necklace with a heart shaped locket and what was inside of it was me and my parents. But my mom then told me that since I've grown up already. I should change the picture in it with Joel's and I's pictures. I smiled at her idea and looked back at Joel which was also smiling big.

After our final goodbye's. Joel and I now went to our new apartment. And started putting away our things. Joel called someone to fix somethings for us while we were at the fair. The apartment was already beautiful. Just some tidying up and it was okay. We then went in and checked out the rooms.

Joel's pov
Lizzie and I are now at our apartment and we now oficially live together! Yay!  We checked out the rooms. And there was only two rooms. A guest room and a master room or main room. Yes Lizzie and I now sleep on one bed together. And No. No funny business will be made. Well not yet of course. SHUT UP BRAIN! Lizzie's just too hot to resist. JOEL STOP.. I'm trying! Okay this is just weird. Anyways We unpacked our things and we actually passed out while fixing our stuff out.. Welp. Goodnight.

-End of Chapter-

Hoped you liked it please leave a like&comment. Thats all bye!!