With a few twists I heard the lock click open earning a few claps from Silas on the roof, I quickly threw off the lock to the cabinet and opened the doors searching for the green vial in the sea of liquid vials "Oh dear me Sammy, Breaking into your daddy's property" A voice tsked from the doorway, I stood rigid turning around to find Danny standing across the room from me.

"L-Look please don't hurt me. I-I just need it for Cedric" I stuttered slowly placing the vial into my pocket "No course not, Your blood smells amazing though" His voice chuckled from behind me sliding his hand under the back of my shirt and up my spine yanking my head to the side by my hair "Just a little" He smiled as I felt a sharp pain in my neck, Holy crap! The guy just bit me!

I broke out of his grasp scrambling away from him, Danny laughed stepping into the moonlight. Blood was dripping from his lips and his eyes were ringed with red as he smirked wickedly "Silas!" I took a few steps back tugging on the rope and I was pulled up to the roof, I fumbled for the clip and fell to my knees still shaking from his creepy touch.

"Sammy! Who was down there?" Silas growled touching the two puncture marks dripping with fresh blood "Charlie's Ex Boyfriend, First Werewolves Now vampires!" I yelled climbing to my feet and stormed toward the edge of the roof and jumped across to the other building "I'm sorry Sammy it is all complicated" Silas appeared beside me as I climbed down the ladder.

We remained silent as we walked down the track together "Shit. We have to pick up the pace I'm fading" Silas cursed picking up the pace into a steady jog, I was out of breath and ready to die by the time we made back to the house "Up you go Sammy" Silas hoisted me up to the edge of the roof to pull myself up but when I turned back Silas was nowhere to be seen.

I threw open the window and tumbled onto the floor of Cedric's bedroom "Sammy? There's a door, it's dangerous for you to fall like that" Claude scolded pulling me to my feet "I have an antidote!" I rummaged around in my pocket and held up the vial "What happened to your neck?" He completely ignored the vial focusing intently on my neck "U-Um. Danny" I mumbled looking down at my feet awkwardly

"But it doesn't matter! We have to give his to Cedric" I pulled open the vial and moved over to the side of the bed emptying out the tranquilisers from one the syringe and replaced it with the antidote and jabbed it into Cedric's neck, I felt a hand latch onto my wrist and I swear I died "Sammy? Where did you get that?" Cedric coughed rubbing his eyes tiredly "The place where they took me, I had help from Silas" I dropped the syringe into the wastebin.

"Your neck. What happened" He demanded touching the wound on neck "O-Oh it doesn't matter" I mumbled sitting down on the edge of the bed "Don't lie to me!" He suddenly snapped grabbing me me by the collar "Cedric! You're really hurting me!" I swallowed thinking back to the beatings I took from Tobias.

He loosened his grip on my shirt yanking me into his arms "Where did you go Sammy? I was scared half to death" He grunted squeezing me tighter resting his chin on the top of my head "I went to get your antidote, from the Hunter's Reserve" I smiled proudly although he didn't seem too happy about it "Why would you do that, I could of healed myself!" He growled pulling me away from him now maving his hands to my face.

"Even Silas thought I could do it! So just stop being a selfish ass and rest!" I yelled before quickly clamping my mouth shut "See that's what I'm talkin about Sammy" Silas chuckled slapping me on the back as Cedric stared blankly at me "Feisty. That's kinda hot" Cedric grinned evily, Silas groaned taking it as his cue to leave "Now then my little firecracker" Cedric turned to me pulling me down on top of him.

"N-No come on Cedric, You still aren't up to full strength" I tried to climb off of him but his hands on my hips kept me planted on top of him "I really don't care" He grabbed my chin drawing my lips toward his thrusting his tongue into my mouth rubbing his tongue against the inside of my mouth wrapping his hand into my hair as I moaned slightly against his lips "Aha I heard that." He smirked moving his face to my neck nibbling and sucking at my neck littering purple spots over my skin.

Cedric hand suddenly gripped into my neck and I felt I think it was his claws pinching the skin of my neck "Cedric? Hey are you okay?" I asked cocking me head to him "I can't feel Silas, He isn't here. At all" His eyes turned panicky as I quickly climbed off of him as he frantically looked around the room before throwing back the blankets and climbing to his feet.

As soon his he stood up he crumpled to the floor like a rock in a pond "I need to find him" He gasped trying to stand up "Stop, Just rest and heal yourself" I grabbed him around the arm and led him back towards the bed forcing him down into it and pulled the blankets over him "You're so nice to me Sammy" He smiled reaching up to tousle my hair before burying his face into the pillow and closing his eyes, It was kind of funny when he went out like a light bulb.

"Sammy, I heard you broke into the Reserve." I turned to Charlie glaring at me disapprovingly grabbing me by the sleeve and pulled me down the stairs out of the house and into the forest "As much as I want to yell at you that took courage" He laughed loudly patting me on the shoulder "But I want to teach you how to fight myself instead of our dad" Charlie threw the sword to me before brandishing a similar sword.

"I just wanna see how you defend yourself" He spun the sword around in his hand before pointing it toward me. I swallowed pulling the katana from its scabbard and held it out, Charlie smiled darting forward swinging the sword down towards me I blindly held up the sword blocking it from his before pushing him back and swiped it at him narrowly missing his side before we continuously clashed our swords together trying to get a hit in before I used a dirty move knocking his sword away and swiping his foot out from under him catching his sword as he fell.

"You watch too many martial arts movies" He groaned snatching the sword from my hand "I didn't particularly have much else to do" I smiled sheepishly holding the sword up again "I wanna play Fruit Ninja. That app was fun, We should totally do that! It will help your hand eye coordination! Be right back" He beamed sticking his sword into the dirt and ran off toward the house.

"Nice moves for an amatuer" Someone sneered from behind me, I slowly turned to find Danny standing there holding Charlie's sword "Let's see how you match up to a supernatural" He grinned darting at me with the sword raised above his head only to bring it down on the mune of my sword, I kicked him bag in the stomach swinging the sword toward his knee slicing it but not deep enough to disable him anyway.

"Aw how cute" Danny spun his sword around knocking mine to the ground before placing the point of the blade to my stomach "What are you gonna do now?" He laughed sinisterly "I can do this" I took a miniscule step back kicking the sword up into the air catching it by the hilt and driving it into his side "Leave me and my brother alone" I snapped twisting the blade some earning a pained groan from him.

"Sammy! What the hell?!" I heard Charlie yell from nearby, I retracted the blade from his side and Danny fled in a blur. I looked down at the small amount of blood dripping from the blade "Proud of me now?" I spat shaking the blood from the blade and putting it back into the scabbard and slung it over my shoulder pushing past him into the forest, I need to sort myself out right now because this is getting way too much for my little innocent protected brain to handle.