Sucide

3rd pov:

Toast walked up to the knife wielding Ghost. "Stop our I'll slit your little boyfriends throat!" He growls. "Sir this shot will help you" pleads Toast. "No Johnny no!!" Screams Ghost running to the roof dropping the knife.

"Sir don't do it you know you can't!"Toast yells running up the long staircase. "Yes I can. I can't live in a world where I can slit your throat at any minute" Ghost wails. "Love yes you can. I can't live in a world without you" Toast answers walking faster. "Just let me...!" "Die. Just let me love die. No I can't. If you go I go".

"Please please I don't want to hurt you" Ghost cries walking to the end of the roof. "Oh Johnny oh you can never hurt me unless I lose you" Toast whines offering a hand. "You are right" Ghost says taking his hand. "But you are stupid" stickers Jimmy. As he shots Toast in the head tears stream down Ghosts body. Though a demon was controlling him, he was still able to take control and shoot himself. "See you in hell. At least I don't have to wait. I will always be with you my love."

There on top of an old abandon building lay two lovers. Their blood pulling out and mixing like venom, creating a marble effect. Two lovers who died because a demon took out a beautiful Angel and made it it's own device. Everyone knows the demon can destroy. It always wins.

BloodyWolfCGirl12
BobnSteve180