Short Story Christmas Jordica

Jessica's Pov:

It was a cool day in Houston today and thank the Lord too. It was always warm out with the occasional sprinkle of rain and the nice winter breeze did me well. As I walked up the stairs to my room I hear Elijah screaming his head off at a sports game. 'Great' I thought. As I open my bedroom door I hear the constant ding of my notifications. As I sit on my bed and open up my phone I see a bunch of text messages from Jordan.
Jordan
Jessy girl why did you tag me in your latest instagram photo, how serious are you guys, lame meme but more fuel for the ship
Jordan
Is there something you want to tell me J ;)
Jordan
Yo J are you there, did I scare you?

As i read these messages I can't help but laugh. 'Only if he knew I liked him' I thought going to Skype and hitting the call button next to Jordan's name."Hey Jessy girl how you doing" Jordan greets me taking a sip of Starbucks coffee and plopping on his bed. "Oh in doing fine you?" I hearing Elijah screaming rage at the game. "Same old, same old, but... I have to tell you something crazy""Okay, but when did anything you do become sane and or "normal"" I replied smirking at my fellow bae(aka ship poop in the farms lol). "Lets say that a fellow brown haired boy really likes you and just... rang your doorbell""No,you didn't" I say hearing the door jingle with the ring of the bell. "Oh yes I have" Jordan replies. I throw down my phone on my bed and run downstairs. I literally push Elijah onto the floor as I swing the door open colliding with Jordan. As I look up to see that I have fallen on top of him I can't help but smirk as I realize we both like each other. As we both stand up I realize what Jordan Is holding, mistletoe, and with that note I fall on top of him again kissing the holy heck out of him.

An: I know this is garbage but I can't go to bed and its four in the mourning. Expect more crappy material to come.