Hi

So I have no internet at home. I'm taking precious time for you. Think about everything wrong in your life. And then one thing everyday that is positive. Do you remember or see that thing it's hope. The only way to live is to die. The only way to die is to live. The hope is your key. It brings you life. Every time, if you have, thought about suicide or something goes or feels wrong that hope stops you. Why well maybe if you go you know that hope will die or differ. Life is unfair. I'm not afraid to say that depression, thoughts of death, anxiety, losing myself has passed my mind. That my thoughts of death include where and what will happen when I'm gone. Will I disappear or get another life. I don't know. What I know is that it's a living hell going through and trying to piece yourself together. That raising your hand and talking is too much. That sometimes you want to walk for days just to find one out of a millionth of yourself. How impossible it is. All oceans to say is hold on to your hope or you will die. And it's more like being deleted because in order to die you need to live a life. I miss all of you. Please don't make that forever.

If you were always happy you would be a game show host not a human.

May the odds ever be in your favor.

If life was fair you would not be here.

And thank you for all the support

Mariah_lawlyn
BloodyWolfzCBoi12
BlazeWalker
Ju_ari313
AnimeCrazyRedConvers
SaigeDion
VentureOn
Remixdragon2000
theVenturiantalefan
BloodyWolfCGirl12
SkyeNightFury
Wafflelover102
GodsGirlInATardis
Alex3killer
Pony_Girl123
sarabelle2000
andrea115seiz
BobnSteve180
candyloverpup
vt_katie2002
Magnetic_Tiger