Two

Young Eunha

"Shit I'm late!" I cursed when I peeked at my watch which was wrapped nicely on my right wrist. I was in the middle struggling to put on my sneakers, knowing that I had much time left I decided to let both of my heels wrapped improperly and rushed to get downstairs.

"Where are you going, honey?" My mom greeted when she witnessed me rushing on my way downstairs and passing her territory, her precious and forever always clean kitchen.

I whipped my head to her direction and grinned innocently, "I have to meet Yoona, I'm late."

"Have your breakfast first, honey. It's too early to go, and it's Sunday anyway." My mom shook her head. I usually go with my bestfriend, Yoona at Saturday or Sunday. But it usually happened at evening, not six in the morning. That's why my mom looked at me questioning.

She looked at me from head to toe as if she inspecting me; I wouldn't go jogging with Yoona because my clothes wasn't suitable for that and for anyone who went to jogging wouldn't bring big backpack like me. I looked like someone who wants to run away to another country and change my identity.

I fixed my ponytail tie before answered, "I'll eat later, Yoona is here. Bye mom!" I walked to her and gave her kiss on the cheek before disappeared through the back door near kitchen.

-----

Song Yoona

"Seriously?" Eunha complained right away when I told her that I didn't have snack left on my car.

I rolled my eyes at her, she didn't even say sorry for making me wait and now she's complaining about food. How I really wanted to strangle my dear bestfriend's neck.

"You didn't have another question beside foods, did you?" I scoffed, starting to turn on my car engine. I wanted to fight her but I remembered I was hungry and I needed more energy to drive, but I made sure I would get my revenge on her later.

Seemed like she wasn't convinced enough that I really had no snack or food on my car, she peeked to seats behind her to search something.

"What is this?" She found big paper shopping bag and started to check it.

"Batik shirts, souvenirs for my cousin." I explained, I just came back from my holiday at Bali, Indonesia. I bought a lot of souvenirs to all my family, including Eunha and her mom. We have been bestfriends for almost 15 years now, I got her batik dress and now it's my favorite cousin's turn to get souvenir.

"Oh, I see." She put the shopping bag back on its spot and leaned back further at her seat.

"We'll give the souvenirs first and we'll go to swimming pool!" I exclaimed in excitement. We had this plan since weeks ago but due my holiday and her busy time, we could do it today.

"Okay, ummm.. Your cousin, who?"

I couldn't help but rolled my eyes again, "The one and only cousin.."

There was no respond from her but she immediately looked at me in horror, as if she realized something, "Please don't say-"

And I giggled in victory, "We're going to meet Kiseok oppa, your boss, my cousin! Hahaha!"

My mom's older brother was Mr. Jung Jin Go, Jung Kiseok or Kiseok's father. I heard that Kiseok was little bit tougher and colder than uncle Jin Go, and Eunha wasn't quite comfortable with him which I found it was hilarious. Because as far as I knew, Kiseok oppa was very nice and good guy. He was absolutely gentleman.