Twenty Seven

Jung Kiseok

"Do I really need to go?" I looked at Eunha, waiting for her opinion. I got called from Governor for some reason, probably because they want something from as a gift since they helped me for smoothing some rough patch on my project.

"You do.." she nodded eagerly, then back to help me tying my tie.

I sighed in defeated, resting my palms on her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"They just need amount of money in their bank account, just transfer them and we should go on date instead. How cool is that?" I wiggled my eyebrows, suggesting the best activity than having lunch with some jerks and money hunter out there.

We had been dating for two days and I already turned into clingy boyfriend. I didn't really care though, I just loved spending time with her. Everything feels exciting and never dull with her, I love to getting know more about her.

She put me under her spell without herself even knowing.

"Nope." She shook her head, "I'd love to have a date with you but I honestly will be more than happy if my boyfriend back being a professional and sophisticated himself, The great young Mr. Jung.."

She grinned at me, this girl knows how to boost my ego.

She looked at me before cupping my face with her hands, "So, let's kick in. You have your meeting lunch with them and after that we'll go on date tonight, everything's on me, deal?"

Oh wow, I didn't know she was good at bargaining.

"No way..." I squinted at her, half convinced. But I was beyond excited to go on date with her, it's her idea, she's asking me to go on date with her. I'm getting my hope high.

"Take it or leave it, Mr. Jung?" She replied in confidence, her brown eyes were daring but still wanting me to keep staring at them.

I swear Eunha really changed me into ridiculous guy.

"Don't empty promise me." I warned.

She chuckled before tip toeing, whisper something to my ear, "Well, I actually thinking about having dinner and then walk along beach at night, then-"

Shit. I need to stop her before I'm starting to imagine things.

I grabbed her shoulder, pulling her from me so we could have normal gap for my sanity.

"Okay, I'm going.. just don't trick me." I gave my last warning then grinned like a stupid guy.

"I'm woman with words, Mr. Jung." Then she gave me quick peck on my cheek.

Without words I scooped her in my arms, leading us to nearest couch.

Well, ten minutes of making out wouldn't hurt anyone I guess?

----

"What's your opinion, Mr. Jung?" The dark hair middle age politician whom I first met today asked me impatient. I even hardly to remember his name, Mr. Yoo-something if I could recall.

I was prepared that friendly lunch with them would turning into business discussion, but this time I sensed something odd since they implied that I don't need to buy the land and things such as tax to build another hotel.

"Me? Well, that's quite interesting. But I need to discuss with my developer first, talking about budget, design, and safety." they nodded eagerly as I explaining.

Trying to not sound impolite by rejecting their offer, I need to check their background one by one once when finished this lunch.

"If you need anything, just call us. Today we want to introduce you to Mr. Park, he's one of biggest businessman here. But he couldn't come because his daughter is sick." the Governor said.