Thirty

Kwon Hyuk

They finally found out where that fucker was hiding, I've spent months to search him, he can't go anywhere since he's on the list of most wanted person. Apparently he has so many case against him, scam, fraud, money laundry. I won't make it easy for him, I swear!

I asked Kwanghee to handle it while I'm away, I also informed Kiseok so he will reconsider to terminate the contract. However, I feel more relieved now. One of my biggest problems finally can be solved little by little so I can focus on another thing, Yuri and me.

She's more calm and now sleeping peacefully in her bed. I took the chance to get back on my hotel, showered, dropped my things and then go back to hospital, planning to have dinner with her tonight. Of course she will eat hospital food while I'm order In and Out, her nurse strictly told me to not feed her anything unhealthy.

Yuri's answer still a no, but I didn't take it wholeheartedly, she might needs more time and I'm willing to give her. Her dad will be here next week, I told him to not worry because I will be here until whenever I feel it right. Nothing civil about me and his dad, but we both know the only matter is Yuri.

"Enjoy your dinner, Yuri!" the nurse called out when I was about to enter her room. She caught me bring In and Out then added, "your fiancé is here, but don't let him to feed you any trash."

I raised an eyebrow to her comment. Judging from their interaction, they seem grew close to each other. I met her at the lobby this morning when I asked where Yuri's room, at first the receptionist won't tell me, but I used fiancé card and they miraculously let me.

"Good evening, Mr. Kwon." She said in clipped tone and I looked at her more confused than I was before. She doesn't like me too, I guess?

"I need to tell her you're not my fiancé." Yuri's said as soon as she saw me she was eating.

"I told her I am." I said as I place paper bag on the table.

"Need to correct it." She commented in matter of fact then back to dig her meals.

"Husband to be? Cool." I joked then a spoon thrown at my direction, almost hit my head.

"Hey—" I was loss at words, she didn't even blink as she did that.

"I don't like you." She added, I gave her clean plastic spoon to her and picked up the poor spoon which carelessly thrown at me.

"I know, no one likes me now. I'm terrible person." I nodded, fully understand. Who even likes you anyway? If you're the ex-fiance who didn't have heart, cancel the wedding as you please, telling your fiancée to stay away from you then now you suddenly 180 fucking degrees change, appeared in front of the person who you hurt the most, asking her to marry you. You're lucky enough she didn't kill you.

"Glad you know that."

"Thanks." I gave her salute with French fries on my fingers.

She didn't say anything as respond even when I sat on the edge of her bed.

"Do you feel better?" I asked, knowing we can talk and she actually responds me.

"I do, it will be like this every single day, until they find heart donor that suits mine." She explained, I feel relieved she shares this important information to me, at least it's not one way communication.