Thirty Two

Young Eunha

Will he say yes?
He's probably busy, isn't he?
But today he doesn't have any schedule..
He said he want to take care of something.
Then why he didn't put it on schedule so I can arrange it for him? I'm his assistant.

I wanted to go to the beach with Kiseok since today he doesn't have any meeting, I did promise him going on date. After spent fifteen minutes debating with myself, I decided to call him.

"Hi.." his deep voice but sweet greeted me.

"Do I call you in the wrong time?" 

"No, I'm already finished anyway." he answered, I heard rustling sounds from the other side, he probably gather his things while answering my call.

"I miss you.." I blurted out, feeling relief that Kiseok isn't here to see how red my face right now. I know it sounds lame but I've missed him already.

He let out little chuckle before saying, "I miss you too.." and I grinned like an idiot because of that.

"Do you want to go to the beach?" I asked. Our date get postponed because I was sick due my menstruation cramp, that's why I want to make up for that.

"Is that a date?" He sounded happy but still have the nerves to tease me.

And I didn't want to lose, "It's a date, oppa."  I never called him that before, but I think it's worth to tease him because I heard him gasped.

"OH, SHIT." he chuckled, "I'll pick you up, now."

----

I think I look nice..

That's what I thought when I saw my reflection, black long haired girl wearing a pale yellow summer dress with spaghetti straps on it. the dress goes well with my skin color.

Kiseok wouldn't be long to get back, so I patiently wait at the living room playing with my phone until I heard rustling sound after the door opened. I jumped out from the couch to check and the door was revealing Kiseok in his white shirt rolled up until his elbow. He's sweating, I can tell from the glistening on his forehead and his damped hair.

"I'm hom-- whoahhhh.." he stopped then studied me.

Do I look.. bad?

"You look beautiful, I swear.." he said as if he could read my mind. 

But still no sign that he would take step to hug me as his new habit whenever he come back home.

"I want to hug you but I'm sweating, just finished playing basketball and I need to shower first." he explained before I could ask any question.

I chuckled then nodded understanding at him. He was walking past me but still manage to checking me out from head to toe then giving his two thumbs along with his playful wink before rushing to his room. 

Just then my phone buzzed, it's Kiseok's mom, Mrs. Jung.

"Eunha!" she called my name eagerly when the line connected.

"Yes, Ma'am?" I answered, not sure how to properly greet her. Me and Kiseok haven't told anyone that we're in relationship so I supposed Mrs. Jung didn't know yet.

"Are you with Kiseok now?"

"Mr. Jung is currently on the shower, can I help you, Ma'am?" I just realized what I said, did I tell her too specific about Kiseok's whereabout? I hope not.