Chapter 33

Just like I had expected, it took almost forever to calm Nina down. There is nothing neither she nor I can do than to just wait for Harry and everyone. In this place we are just weak human beings in a place full of wolfs.

“I’m hungry, we haven’t eaten anything since we came here.” I nod in response, I’m also hungry but I don’t think we would have eaten any food if they gave us some either.

Seconds later the same guy from before walks in and nods to me and opens the cell door. For a moment I’m unable to move. From the corner of my eye I see Nina standing up, oh no, I knew this was not going to be so easy.

I hold my arm out, blocking her way and slightly glare at her. We’ve talked about this all night, no way will I let her get hurt. “We’ve talked about this Nina.” I warn her and then I walk out of the cell, but not before hearing endless muttering of swear words along with a hitting sound.

Looking back shocked I see she has punched the wall. But before I can do anything I’m pushed outside into the same hallway as before by the same guy. “Look, can I just check up with my friend before I go to your alpha. She has just punched the wall, I need to check if she’s ok.” the guy just blankly stares at me. “Well, I don’t give a damn, so move it.” he orders and I already start to walk before he can even push me.

I’m getting sick and tired of that, besides I have bruises everywhere from yesterday so I don’t want to feel pain yet. I hope Nina isn’t going to hurt herself any more, that punch sounded really harsh so that must have hurt a lot too.

Thinking of going to that room again really makes me terrified. If yesterday was so painful, then today will be much worse because of all the bruises. They are a sick blue, purplish colour which makes me cringe every time I look at it.

Getting into the familiar tea room again, Kurt is already sitting totally relaxed on his chair. I stand unsure in the room, not knowing what to do until I get a push again from that guy. Immediately pain shoots through me from the spot where he pushed me and I try hard not to wince at the feeling. Slowly I walk towards the table where a tea set lays and sit on the same sofa again like yesterday. When the door closes as the other guy leaves, there is a thick silence in the air and I play nervously with my fingers.

Then finally after some time Kurt turns his head in my direction and smiles a suspicious sweet smile at me. “I get a feeling that mate of yours is going to arrive today. So I’m going to make you look your worst, so that there will be a good fight. I’m sorry Louis but I’m afraid there will be no tea today since I will start right now.” Kurt smiles turns bigger while I on the other hand shake visibly.

~~~~

I wheeze rapidly as I’m punched and kicked repeatedly on different places on my body. Finally Kurt stops and mockingly looks at me. “Come on, stand up or else I’ll continue.” As hard as I try to move, I just can’t. My body isn’t cooperating with me, the pain doesn’t allow me to do anything but stay still.

“Well then, looks like you can’t.” and then I’m kicked hard in the stomach, completely knocking the air out of my lungs. I cough but then I also start to cough up some blood. “Awe, you poor thing.” Kurt makes a fake sad face but then roars out laughing.

All of a sudden the doors bang open and that guy runs in looking extremely worried. “Alpha Kurt, the Valdero Pack is here. What do we do?”

“Ah Call, they’ve finally arrived I see. Well, let’s give them a very warm welcome.” to that Kurt looks at me and then Call carries me piggyback style probably because I can’t move at all. Being a bit familiar with the hallways I see we are going to our cell. Stopping in front of the doors Kurt goes in and then after a moment gets out with Nina. When her eyes are locked with mine her face turns into complete worry. I weakly smile to her but even that is a hard movement to do. Then all of a sudden she slaps Kurt hard in the face.