Chapter 26

"Alright, I've been hearing for a while that stuff needs to be said to me. Harry I right now want to hear what that is." I demand him. I'm getting tired of this honestly. Just spill the beans already.

His eyes widen for a second and I hear Liam whistle. "That's a mate for you." he says and laughs a bit. Both me and Nina look at him.

Noticing our stare he clears his throat. "You wanna tell him yourself as I do with her?" Liam questions Harry and he nods in response.

"Alright we'll take our leave then." Sandra says and walks out of the kitchen with her husband.

"Nina, you come with me." Liam tells her and I walk up to Nina. I put my arm around her waist protectively. No way I'm letting her out of sight.

A loud growl is heard and I turn my head. "Put. Your. Arm. Away. From. Her." Harry says in a deadly low voice, making me shiver. Where is this sudden anger coming from?!

"Not until you tell where you are taking her." I demand. Actually that kind of scared the crap out of me. I've never heard him use that tone before.

"I'm just taking her to the living room. Both me and Harry want to tell you guys the truth by ourselves." Liam answers and Nina puts my arm around her waist away.

"It's fine Tommy, they won't hurt us. You know that, besides I think we just need to let them tell us. Don't you think? Nothing will happen, I won't hesitate to kick your balls if you hurt him." she says threateningly to Harry and then follows a widely smiling Liam. Probably very proud of his mate. Can't believe she just said that.

When they are out of the room, it's just me and Harry. Talk about awkward.

After a moment he walks up to me and gives me a warm and tight hug.

Oh my god.

"Uh, Harry?"

"I don't like her scent on you at all. I wish you don't get so near her so often." he mumbles in my hair. I just stand completely frozen in my spot. Harry is hugging me...........

And it feels really nice, like home.

He let's me go and looks at me. I just stare back at him, slowly getting lost in those green orbs.

He sighs loudly and runs his hand through his hair. "Where to start." he mumbles. I all the while I patiently wait for him to gather his thoughts.

"You know the animals werewolves right?" he asks me after the silence. I nod in response. "Well, have you ever read stories about humans being able to turn into werewolves?" again I nod in response.

"I'm a werewolve myself. I can turn into one whenever I want to." he says and looks at me carefully.

"So it's really true then?" I ask and he looks slightly surprised. "Do you know about it?" he asks in surprise.

"Well I have read fanfictions before about them but the sparks I feel everytime we touch kind of made it more real for me." I answer him and look away.

Within seconds he stands before me and turns my chin to look at him. His deep gaze makes my mind fuzzy.

"Do you also know anything about mates?" he asks, more like whispers.

"A bit. They are basically two wolfs or a human and a wolf who are soulmates. They are meant to be, the moon goddes apparently chooses the mates right?" I ask him for conformation and he nods.

"And do you know that you are my mate Louis?" he finally asks me and I tense up.

So it has been true all along?

We were mates all along?

Werewolves actually do exist?!

That's really cool if I can be honest for a moment.

But then I think back to the time when we first met at the bar. Back then he was quite rude. Also the time with the bus incident when he said that he couldn't have cared less about what could have happened to me if he wasn't there.

I frown and step away from him. He looks hurt by my action and I almost regret moving away from him, almost. "What's wrong?" he asks me concerned and takes a step towards me again.

"Well when we first met you haven't been very nice to me, to the point it quite hurt me." I answer him honestly and look at him. I can see pain, regret and hurt in his eyes.

Again I'm embraced by him. That's the second time already.

"I'm so sorry for what I've done back then. I was scared because it's not very often that mates are both of the same gender. Also, you are such a pure person that I rather not have you involved with my life as a werewolf. It's not an ordinary life like a human." he tells me honestly.

"Why did you change your mind then?" I ask him, I mean he's acting the total opposite to how he was in the beginning.

"Because I've realised that It's no use to fight it. The longer the mate tries to ignore the it, the stronger and more demanding the bond becomes. Eventually it becomes too difficult to resist the pull. You have no idea how many times I had to hold myself back Louis." Harry says and hugs me even tighter. I can feel my cheeks getting extremely hot.

"Alright guys, enough getting all lovey-dovey with each other." Liam interrupts, walking into the room along with Nina. "I'm gonna kill you." Nina says and looks at Liam.

"What did I do wrong?" he questions her. "You ruined the Larry moment!" she accuses and points at us.

Right then it clicked, it was a shipping name huh?

"Nina, you and I will have a nice chat later on." I say and smile at her. Both gentlemen look at me. "I rather have you not." Harry mumbles and goes to stand very close to me.

"Alright enough already, now that you guys both know we're werewolves, let's show you our pack." Liam states excitingly.

"Wow, you have a pack?" I ask in amazement. "Yes, the biggest pack in the country. And I'm the alpha and Liam is the beta of the pack." Harry says with much pride in his voice and his eyes shining with proudness as well.

Holy shit, he's the alpha. And I'm his mate.....

"No way, and I'm the mate of the beta." Nina mumbles to herself and I can see Liam looking rather proud. Too much for my liking. Wait, did she just say she's his mate?

"No way, seriously Nina? Are you Liam's mate?" I ask her, completely astonished. She nods shyly and then Liam puts his arm around her waist. "Yes, she definitely is. And she's just perfect." Liam says grinning widely while Nina blushes immensly.

Wow, not too surprised since Liam was quite protective over her and Nina kind of liked him too.

"Then let's introduce you to our pack."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello angels!

Yep, im having a cold, again. This is the second time in two weeks already ;-;

Oh well, just take some meds and everything is fine.

SOOOO ITS OUT!! Harry and Liam are werewolfs. Not only that, Louis and Nina are also their mates.
What a turn this is.

Just let yall know I cut my hair today, so its short again.

Vote, comment anything!!

Goodbye angels!!❤
Barbs.