T.A.M.L. Chapter 38: How can I say I love you?

Start from the beginning

"His name is Kira!"

Elliasse's POV

This name, it's been a while ever since I have spoken that name. Kira... my first friend, my first love. I finally remember.

As soon as I spoke that word, Kirru froze like he remembered something

"W-What was that name again?"

"What? It's... Kira. What's the matter, Kyllaku?" I asked. After I repeated Kira's name, again, he froze.

"Kira....? Kira is......... Kira is my nickname gave by my parents..... Elliasse....."

"What....?"

"No, that can't be it, can it? It might just be a coincidence, right Elliasse?"

"Y-Yeah, just a coincidence."

It was that time when the streets, everything went silent. Not a sound was heard. It was like the world has stopped.

It can't be that Kirru is my prince, I killed Kira a long time ago. But... his parents might have did something to bring their son back alive.

Narrator

"Kirru...?" Elliasse spoke, she didn't noticed that tears are flowing down to her cheeks from her eyes.

"Kirru.... gome ne" She said with a broken and weak voice. She tried not to cry and wiped away her own tears but it just won't stop.

"Shhh, shhh.... it's okay, it's going to be okay, I promise." Kyllaku said with his hands on Elliasse's shoulder looking at her face to calm her down.

"No..... I...*sob*...... I did something terrible to you.... To you and your... family *sniff*.... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry..... Kirru, I'm sorry"

"Elliasse, calm down. It's okay, there's nothing to apologize about. It's going to be okay."

"No it's not! I was the one who...... I........!!" Elliasse cried and cried. Kyllaku tried to kept her from crying by hugging her.

"Hey hey... shhh..... do you remember what you said before you fell unconcious?"

Elliasse's eyes widened when she remembered what she just said, but she kept on crying.

"Uh-huh"

"You know.... if you want me to feel better..... you can say that word again. If you want, you can say it over and over again"

Kyllaku knew that Elliasse just needs to let all her emotions out to make her heart feel better. That's why he wanted Elliasse to tell him everything she feels inside.

"You can cry Elliasse, don't hold it in. The longer you hold your tears in, the more pain will take over your heart. That's one lesson I learned when I was still a kid"

Elliasse kept on crying but he knows that she was listening to every word he was saying.

*Flashback*

"Hey, Kira! Catch this" He was able to catch the ball that a little girl threw him.

"Hey! Let's sit down for a moment!"

"Sure!" They sat down on the green comfortable grass.

"You tired already Kira?"

"Nope, I just want to think about things for a minute"

"What kinds of things Kira?" Her eyes sparkled as she looks at him

"Family issues.."