Chapter 1: Older Men

Guys my age don't know how to treat me, don't know how to treat me, don't know how to treat me. Guys my age don't know how to touch me, don't know how to love me good. Guys my age don't know how to keep me, don't know how to keep me, don't know how to keep me.

The music blast through the house as everyone dances and stumbles along to the beat on the " dance floor " that is actually just the living room of some frat house. I can't help but relate to this song, I prefer older men ever since I started high school. Now when I say older I mean thirty at the VERY most. Before you start judging I'm eighteen so I'm legal!

" Woo! Get it Scarlett! "

Jackson cheers leaning against the wall and watching me grind all over some guy. I laugh and wink at Jackson.

" You want some too? "

I ask and he smiles, throwing his solo cup on the floor and walking over to me. Jackson and me have known each other since we were kids, he's the only person I actually have emotions towards. I don't care about anyone else, me and him are complicated to say the least. We have feelings for each other ( non-romantic ) but we sleep together. I would never date him though, I just see him as an older brother.....who I sleep with?

I guess we're friends with benefits but usually even friends with benefits aren't as close as we are.

" Hey man! I was dancing with her first! "

The guy I was grinding on a moment ago spat. I roll my eyes.

" There are plenty of other girls in this party to chose from, go put your dick in someone else. "

I say, waving him off. He grabs me by my wrist and pulls me to him.

" Maybe I only want my dick in you baby girl. "

" Well that's to bad old man. "

I smirk and knee him in between the legs. He falls to the group groaning as I laugh in victory.

Don't get me wrong the dudes hot but I don't know if he's good in bed or not, I know for a fact that Jackson is. Plus I never turn down Jackson and he never turns down me either.

" Have I told you that you're so sexy when you're feisty? "

Jackson ask, wrapping his arms around my waist.

" Only about five hundred times, but who's counting? "

Before he can get another word out I push him to the wall and attack his lips with mine as the people in the background fade.

" Let's go upstairs. "

I whisper and he smirks.