Surprise Visitor

Start bij het begin

"There's one just down the hall, four doors on your right."

"Thank you," I say, relieved. I really have to go! I pocket the remote and leave Teddy to sit in my seat before exiting the room at a hurried pace. I try not to take too long, though, this bathroom is freaking beautiful. I head back, silently wishing I could be as rich as Ciel. Yes, my parents make quite a large sum of money, but not enough to own a place this big and fancy. I bet I'd never see them if they made that sort of cash. They'd be out working 24/7 if that were the case. When I come back to the room, Ciel stands from his chair.

"I want you to show me this other dimension of yours. I want to make sure you aren't coming up with some elaborate story."

"Well, to be honest, I'm not so sure that'd be a good idea. I mean, what if I screw up the timeline somehow? What if your head explodes from having an overload of information on future technology. It just doesn't sound like a smart idea to me."

"You are going to take me there, regardless of what might happen, otherwise I'm going to assume you've been lying to me entirely and have Sebastian "take care" of you. Since you claim to already know what sort of person he is, I'd imagine you know he will not make things pleasant." I gulp at his threat and hold up my hands in surrender. This boy, man, he's freaking mean.

"All right, all right, I get it! Just call your fine ass butler up here, and we'll go."

"Ladies shouldn't speak such vulgar language. You should watch your mouth."

'Oh, how can I resist being a smart-ass?' I purse my lips and cross my eyes in attempts to see them.

"I don't think I can." I can't help but grin when I look back at the angry preteen in front of me. His face is turning cherry red.

"Sebastian!" He shouts loudly. The butler dressed in his usual tailcoat walks in not a moment later.

"Is there something wrong, young master?"

"We are going with Y/N to visit her home. She claims to be from a different world, so I'm a bit intrigued to know is she's speaking the truth." The Earl's gaze then turns to me. "Well, then, shall we be off?" I nod my head and take the remote out of my coat pocket. I punch in the code to open the portal, making the wall closest to us glitch after completion. Figuring we're coming back, I decide leave Teddy in the chair I had been sitting in.

"All right, all you gotta do is grab my hands," I say while holding both my hands out towards them.

"What for?" Ciel questions with a raised brow. I pout at this. I don't actually know if they'll make it through with me or if they'd end up in a different place entirely. It'd just ease my mind by holding their hands. Of course, I'm not gonna bother explaining that to them. They might find it silly.

"Just do it," I say in a serious tone. Deciding not to press any further, the two join hands with me. I then yank all of us into the wall, and we go through. When we fall out of the television in the living room, we land hard on our backs. I hiss in pain before getting up and dusting myself off, even though I'm perfectly fine. The other two actually have a bit of difficulty getting up. Sebastian recovers faster than Ciel and helps the boy stand. His master's legs wobble slightly, so the boy leans against his butler some. I point behind me at the electronic we just shot out of.

"That's a T.V., Ciel. Take notes!" I shout before starting off explaining certain aspects of the future to them while showing them around the house. I'd answer whatever question the two had about the gadgets, and why I have so many paper and plastic cups, plates, and utensils in the cabinets. Washing dishes is a pain and a waste of time, in my opinion.