I Don't Even Know Anymore....

Start from the beginning

"Uh-yeah I know," I grinned.

"Can I have a picture please?" She gave me the puppy eyes look.

I took a few pictures and she left, jumping around like a easter bunny on crack...No offence to her though...

I checked the time. 3:07pm

I still had like over 15 minutes till we had to get back. Groaning I made my way to the back of the building sipping at the can of beer.

Groaning I sat against the wall, placing the can down beside me.

"Fuck my fucking shitty life." I said out loud to myself. Leaning against the wall.

"Now how the fucks your life so shit? You're a guitarist in a fairly famous band." I opened my eyes to see a dude around my age, beanie on his head, an eyebrow piercing, he had red swollen eyes with slight eye bags. He was smoking.

"I'm just fucking stressed dude, my so called best friend admitted his feelings for me, then the next day I walk in on him making out with my now ex boyfriend. Now his bands on tour with us. And I fucking drink my sorrows away every night." I blurted angrily. Now why do I always end up telling my life story to strangers? Clenching my fists and downing my beer.

"I knew you were gay!" The guy laughed. Sitting down beside me. Taking a drag of his ciggeratte.

"The worst thing is dude, drinking doesn't help. At all. It makes me feel shittier. If thats a word."

"Yeah well there's other things than drinking that can stop the stress." He replied. Getting out a pack of smokes, putting it in his mouth and lighting it again.

I hummed as if to say 'oh really?'

Reluctantly I took it from him as he gave me a confused look. I put it in my mouth and inhaled, breathing out the smoke.

The guy snorted at me.

"Never smoked before huh?"

I shook my head. Inhaling and blowing the smoke out.

He shuffled into his side bag, which I hadn't noticed before. Getting out at least 4 packets of a brand id never heard of.

"Dude what the fuck." I blurted in shock. Seriously? How many smokes did this person carry.

"I sell alot dude, its totally normal." He shrugged, handing me 2 lighters.

"I'm not taking all this for-" I began.

"$20 its all yours, discount for being in a band, and I'll need to get a picture with you." He smirked as I handed them over. He took a picture of both of us.

Smirking,.I finished off my beer and shoved them In all of my many pockets. Checking the time I told him I should go.

Hugging him I felt a hand slip in my back pocket.

"My number, just in case," He winked, smirking as I felt my face heat up.

I was going to ask him about the sudden gesture but he walked off the other direction as if we never met.

I didn't even know his name.

"Wait. What's your name?" I called. "Mike. But call me stone," He said not turning around.

I made my way back to the tour bus, almost freezing when I saw Alex and Zacky in lip lock.

The only people who'd noticed me was Brian and Joey. I think Brian was the bassist of the band. Come to think of it I hadn't seen him in like-since the gig where we first met.