Baker raised a brow over at me as he manuvered his way expertly down to the main road "yeah, where are we going exactly?"

"Oh, your aunt Nicci. She asked we babysit for a little bit. Justin was the first choice but he asked me saying he had an enforcers meet to get to and it would take the entire day. Besides it's only for a little while, what could possibly go wrong?" I was actually a little nervous. I really only knew how to hold a baby. And only my brother's, who I mostly hung upside down. Don't get me wrong I loved Gabe and Felix, I would kill for them, but they were still my obnoxious little brothers, barely teenagers.

Baker grinned happily in his seat "yay. I haven't seen my cousins in weeks. Bailey is probably so big by now not to mention Hailey" I raised a brow humming, this would be easier than I thought to distract him for a while.

"Well, you enjoy it all you want. I have zero experience with babies" I sat back in my seat watching the scenery pass by.

"How? You have two younger brothers. And were much older than me when the first one came. Old enough to take care of them. God I was three when I held Drew for the first time and four when I changed my first diaper"

I only shrugged and made a face "I really wanted nothing to do with my brothers. I would much rather go out to play with Justin or torment you"

"Terrible big brother. You probably have a zero on the sibling bonding scale"

"And you have a 10?"

"Psh. I wouldn't say 10, but close enough to be. My sisters can actually stand me and tell me stuff"

I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. I should have helped my mom and dad out a bit more with my brothers but I had better things to do than change poop diapers. And that was playing with my friends.

We pulled in front of the house and got out, the front door opening before we even reached it. Loud whining coming from inside making me faulter but Baker pushed me inside closing the door behind us.

"Baker! Thank god. Please take Bailey to get dressed so that Jessie can go shower" I heard Nicci call from the kitchen and Baker immediately went into the livingroom where the little girl sat refusing Jessie to leave her drawings.

"Bailey bear. You sound fussy today" the young girl that looked exactly like Jessie shot up squealling and rushing over to Baker who picked her up. She looked nothing like the Clive's signature blonde hair blue eyes. If Jessie wasn't next to her you'd believe she was adopted. Her hair was a dark choclatey brown, cut to her shoulders and always looking styled in loose waves that framed her face beautifully. Her eyes a bright golden brown that was actually rather breathtaking and could have anyone staring. Still dressed in her PJs of Barbie pink.

"Unc Cookies!" She yelled making me flinch and rub my ear but Baker looked unfazed as he tickled her and held her close laughing at her cute squeals that only gave me a headache.

I greeted Jessie as she walked past and up the stairs, giving me a wink as she went. I smiled and walked past Baker to the kitchen where Nicci stood feeding Hailey "hey. Justin said to call him once you leave"

She looked over and smiled at me before gesturing to take Hailey. I hesitated before sighing and holding my arms out letting her set her practically new born child in my arms "will do. Thanks again for agreeing to this. I need a while alone with my mate before I loose my mind"

She chuckled making me smile and look down at the baby who suckled on the bottle while her eyes gazing up at me before her voice was gurgling past the bottle, her hand reaching up to my face "well hello to you too"