"You think these two losers can scare me off Troy? You're so wrong. Because I-"

"Welp. Look at the time. I think you better go. My boyfriend would love to rip your head off but I would really wanna fuck him tonight without the thought that he laid hands on trash. And honestly, I don't want to get your stink on my hands either. Now kindly, fuck the hell off" I said simply before turning my back on her staring at Justin who blinked down at me making me raise a brow questioningly.

"Boyfriend huh?" Justin asked smirking pleased as I blushed and stuttered before he grabbed the back of my head and brought me closer until our lips were together.

I could hear a really pissed off scream followed by a "uh uh, move along now" and clicking of heels soon after.

A grin took my lips making us both chuckle as it got harder to kiss and pull away. I stared up at him grinning my hands gripping his shirt before i bit my lip "what?" He chuckled moving his hand down my back again.

I only shook my head and gave him a peck before cuddling into his side happily "just happy is all"

He shook his head and kissed my hair before Mason spoke up "I see you two are no longer afraid"

Looking at him I thought about it and glanced up at Justin. With Baker, as crazy and idiotic as he was, by my side with this man next to me there. And my family, as gigantic as it is, behind me. What could I possibly be afraid of?

"Not at all" I mused and Justin agreed giving me another peck. We paid the bill and all three headed outside where Justin and Mason hugged for a full five minutes, I timed it, before saying good bye. We got into my dad's car and I stared at Justin dreamily until he asked me what was up.

"Nothing. I'm just really happy. And I really enjoyed myself. Even if your friend joined us at the second part. I loved it. He's really nice and so endearingly calm. And quick. Love how he told Serena to go fuck herself in such a nice way. I couldn't do that even if I was high as fuck"

Justin laughed and smiled out at the road "yeah, well that's Mason for you. He's an entirely different entity, because no other being on earth can be that calm all the time"

"I'm guessing he's always been like that?"

"Jip. Since the day I met him. He actually angered me with how calm he always was and how he could dodge my fists like he knew they were coming. We were what, 7 years old. I was the mean kid on the playground, still don't really know why but he knew, and he talked be up until I was furious only for me to calm down quickly" he laughed at the memory making me smile "I told him 'we're friends now nothing you can do about it' but he said 'no. Go a week without being an idiot and then we can be friends' it baffled my little toddler mind but it intruiged me more. So I wasn't the bully anymore and we were instantly best friends"

"Sounds so much more interesting than me throwing my toy car at Baker and starting a lifetime of abuse" we both laughed and he reached over taking my hand.

We fell silent for a few minutes before I realised he wasn't driving us home "where are we going now?"

He glanced my way only smiling and instantly changed the subject "so, boyfriend huh? Didn't know we were that official"

I blushed again and groaned turning my head out the window to hide my red cheeks "it slipped out okay, didn't mean anything by it. Unless-"

I glanced over at him and he only raised a brow before shaking his head "nah. You're not getting it so easily"

I gaped at him and huffed pulling my hand away to cross my arms over my chest and pout glaring out the window at the passing houses as we drove through the suburb.