"Soundwave, understands. Will meet Lord Megatron there." Soundwave finally spoke up, turning away to continue down the hall towards his original target. All plans of taking Ravage and fleeing the moment they got there were lost when Dreadwing fell in step behind him. Now Soundwave knew something was seriously wrong.

Jack hurried after them as quietly as he could move, moving from cover to cover as they made their way up to the flight deck.

"Lord Megatron, requests Soundwave's presence?" The officer's monotone questioned from directly behind the warlord, Megatron turning to face the mech. "Indeed I do, Soundwave. I must put some rumors to rest."

Soundwave stiffened, visored helm tilted upwards as he regarded his lord. "Soundwave, unaware of rumors."

Laughter split the air rushing around them, Megatron laughing though there was no humor to the sound. "That's the first time I've heard you admit being unaware of something." The warlord stated darkly, the laughter lost to the wind as he studied the communications officer. "I would think you would be aware of rumors, Soundwave. Specifically when they're about you."

The tension in the air was unmistakable, Dreadwing like a statue at his back while Megatron looked like a predacon raging to be set loose. Soundwave was increasingly concerned about what the elder mech meant. Had Megatron learned of his plans to betray him? It seemed to be the most likely.

"Soundwave, requests to be enlightened."

Vermillion optics studied Soundwave as if he were a pleasurebot offering his services, dark and searching. Interested, perhaps. "I would think a traitor would know when he plans to betray his Lord."

Cold washed over Soundwave's entire frame, the mech struggling to find something to refute the rumors. "Soundwave, denies charges. Soundwave, always loyal to Lord Megatron." The TIC responded, tense and ready.

Jack watched with wide optics from the doors that led out onto the flight deck.

"Oh I'm well aware of that, Soundwave." The silver warlord responded, his voice dark and unmistakably angry. "That is why I will give you a chance to redeem yourself. Where is Ravage?"

Soundwave looked up at the mech he'd followed for so long, almost blindly, a fanatic in his loyalty.

The silence stretched on before Megatron vented loudly, his heavy frame shifting to the side as he turned away. "If that how it is then."

Tense and unsure of what was going to happen, Soundwave opened his mouth in an attempt to somewhat reconcile to the decepticon warlord, if only to make his escape a little cleaner.

Jack watched it all as if it were in slow motion, Megatron turning away from Soundwave, Dreadwing quietly reaching back to remove the sword from his back, the blade drawing back in preparation as the light caught the honed edge.

He screamed then. Tried to warn his creator.

Soundwave heard the cry of his simbiote, the mech turning towards him just as Dreadwing thrust the sword forwards. He gave no cry when the blade tore through his abdomen to protrude out his backstrut, slender digits curling around the blade as he stared up at the angered faceplates of the current SIC. The dark-colored mech attempted to speak, choking on the energon that bubbled up his intake.

"As of now, Soundwave, I've ordered for the immediate execution of all of your simbiots upon their return." Megatron spoke up, moving around to stand beside Dreadwing as the seeker ripped the sword away.

With the steely intruder vacating his body, Soundwave pressed his digits against the wound, servos and belly sticky with energon. He could only watch as his fuel levels slowly began to tick down towards the red where emergency stasis would follow.