Chapter 55

Hey...
So I'm not going to say I'm sorry for taking so long because
I honestly needed the break. I stay true to my promises, there will be an ending.
I have been working on other things so this book is no longer my main focus.
The chapters will be shorter so that I can update more.
Enjoy.
________________
*Emily*

A few days roll by slowly, I've been able to secretly wrap everyone's presents and hide them in a safe spot. I've caught Calum searching for his a few times. I've done a volg to video for YouTube but that's about all I've done in these last days. The mums and dads are supposed to come here soon so I pass the time by cleaning the house, which is something the guys have a hard time doing. I have spent a little more time with Michael, as Ashton was to busy doing other things to notice.

"Em, we have a problem." Michael whines coming into the kitchen as I do the dishes.

"What's wrong?" I turn off the water and dry off my hands, ready to listen.

"My mom and dad want to meet my secret girlfriend..."

"Just tell them she's spending Christmas with her family."

"I tried but they are insisting." We stand in silence.

"We have to tell them." I shake my head.

"What!?"

"Mike, if we tell them it's less likely that Ash will find out and they could buy us some time."

"And what if one tells Ash?"

"They won't." I shrug.

"How would you know?"

"Just a hunch." I give him a kiss and walk out of the kitchen, into the living room. Calum sits on his phone talking to Tana like he's has been doing that for the past two hours.

"Cal, get off your ass and do something."

"Tanas' not working today so we're going to stay on the phone until she falls asleep later tonight. Mike and I look at each other and roll our eyes then heading upstairs to be alone while we have the time. Luke and Ashton went out to go Christmas shopping.

"Where's Maggie?" I ask, Michael.

"If I'm correct she got into the car with Ashton and Luke secretly so that they didn't know. And I'm sure she'll follow then around to see what they are buying." We both laugh and enter his room.

"When are you going shopping?"

"Probably after my mum gets here. She's always good at helping me chose gifts."

"What about her? What would you get her?"

"Not quite sure yet...I was wondering if you could help me on that." He purses his lips and messes his with hair.

"I'll help you, if you quit doing that to your hair."

"What? This?" He does it again.

"Yes, I find it very hot and now I have the sudden erg to kiss you." I cross my arms and stair down at him sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Not if I kiss you first." His arms reach from my waist pulling me in. To catch myself I place my hands on his shoulders. He pulls me down and rolls on top of me. Gently, his lips connect to mine, his hands trace my body as my hands feel his red hair. He smiles causing the kiss to stop.

"What?"

"Maybe for Ashton's present we can tell him."

"Oh my God! No, that'd be a horrible thing to do!" Even though it's true, I still can't help but laugh at he thought of his reaction. Would he be happy, mad, or just down right confused?