Chapter 54

PLEASE READ

Hey everyone! I am truly sorry that I haven't done an update in so long please don't hate me that this chapter will be a horrible one. Over spring break I decided to take a break from writing so that when I do write again I'll have new ideas on the table.

Aside letting you know that I took a nice long break my idea's have come to surface and this book will be finished maybe by the end of August, or even before that if I have a lot of time. There will be three other books after this. Two of them will just be a fun little thing I think you all will enjoy and hold you together. The actual sequel is going to be really good and I'm so excited!

The reason as to why the process is taking so long is because I have other fanfics that I would like to write but I can't do so until this one is finished so I've been working on the outlines of them.

The next chapter will be a much better one so bare with me. This one is not edited so I'm sorry. Thank you.
_________________

*Emily*

"Hey, Em, I was thinking we should go shopping for Christmas presents today." Maggie looks over at me on the couch.

"Should we invite the guys?"

"No, they would to anything to get a peek at what we get them."

"True." I nod. "Wanna go now while they are doing interviews?"

"Yeah, you wanna drive?"

"Duh." She tosses me the keys and were out the door. Once in the car we sit there for a second.

"You need directions to the nearest mall don't you?"

"Maybe." I tap my finger waiting to the phone to tell me where to go. Maggie chuckled next to me. Once the navigation system started talking, I drive off.

We park as close as we can to the entrance of the mall and walk into the first store we see because it's a men's store.

"They could use a few nice shirts." I shrug looking at Maggie.

"Luke has nice shirts, we can thank Liz for that. Yeah, Calum and Michael probably need them the most."

So we buy two nice shirts for each of them. We walk past the tie section and decide that I will get a tie for Michael and Ashton and she will take care if Luke and Calum. That's all we get from that store, there wasn't much else that would spark any interest. The next store we go into is Forever 21. We haven't forget about the girls back home!

"I want a whole crap tun of these clothes for myself." I groan.

"Then let me buy you some and then you an just act surprised." Maggie suggests.

"No I'd rather be surprised. Let's split up so that we can get each other things along with the others and I'll meet you back at the car.

"Alright, what time?"

"Just text me when your done." I shrug, she nods and I go pay for the things in my hand before heading to another store. Hot topic is the place where I'll be getting Maggie's gifts. It's too easy to find the perfect gifts for her. A black hoodie with lace sleeves, black lip stick, band brackets (My Chemical Romance and All Time Low), and a black beanie should be enough to get her.

For Tana I get some cute clothes (dresses and skirts), some earrings and perfume.

For Alia and Rachel I get them matching bracelets, crop tops and hair dye.

For Gege I get her nail polish, bows and flowers for her hair and a dress.

I get all the guys different colognes, and I buy a pother frame because I have a picture of all of us together and we all look happy. So this gift will be to all of then. I also just get them a whole bunch of silly useful things that they can have fun with.