Chapter 15

*Emily*

About 2 hours after I run up stairs they all come up and knock on my door. I don't answer.

"Em, please come out." Ashton pleads. I don't respond I just wipe my eyes. "Fine, we'll just sit and wait...I guess." I hear them all sit down next to my door. I know our backs are next a to each other's.

"We'er not leaving." Luke sighs.

---
The whole day has passed and they did what they said, they stayed, they sat there.

"Emily, sweetie, it's time to take the pill. I'm sliding it under the door." Ashton says and I see a white pill slip under the door. "I know you don't want to take it, but please do it, for us?" I pick it up and I hold it in my hand, just looking at it makes my eyes water.

"Please." Calum says. I decide to give in just this once. I swallow it fast and I start crying again.

"Please come out, you need to eat something." Michael says.

"Not hungry." I sniff.

"Then come out for a snack." Ashton says.

"No thanks."

"It's not a question, it's an order." He snaps a little.

"Ashton." I hear like scowl. I sigh and get up, and wipe my eyes. I don't want them seeing me like this.

"Go away." I huff

"No." They all say together.

"I'm fine, I just want to be alone."

"That's a lie Emily, even I know that." Ashton says. I know he knows. His history of depression is well known to me.

"Leave me alone." I order.

"I'm going to make you a sandwich." Calum says.

"I don't want one."

"Don't care." He says off into the distance. I shake my head without a smile. A few minutes latter Calum comes back.

"Okay just open the door." He says.

"No, it's a trick."

"No it's not, just open it a crack and stick your hand out. I'll give you the food." I sigh wondering to trust them. I unlock the door and turn the door knob. I open it just a little and I stick me hand out. I feel stuff being placed in my hand. I take the food and close the door again, locking it.

"Thanks." I say. They don't say anything else. "You guys can leave, I'm feeling better."

"Then open the door." Ashton demands.

"I-I can't" they say nothing and I eat my food. After, I realize that I need to go to the bathroom, at some point I have to come out. My hands starts to shake as I reach for the knob and turn it. Everyone shuffles and looks at me in amazement.

"What? I just need to use the bathroom." I walk past them and I go into the bathroom. I do my business and when I get to my door they are not there anymore. I don't think much of it and I enter my room...the four idiots are on my bed with there arms open.

"Get out." I try not to giggle form the cuteness.

"We wanna cuddle." Luke whines and sings. I hesitate not knowing what to do. Most girl would jump at them in an instant, but I'm just a little taken aback by it.

"We don't bit." Cal giggles. I roll my eyes and climb in with them. Ashton wraps his ark around me and Luke wraps another. Michael lays his head on my stomach and Cal lays on Michaels legs. "We are so not punk rock." He admits, we all laugh.

"Don't ever mention these moments to anyone!" Mike pokes me and I giggle.

"At least I can use the moments against you." it's silent and a we hear is one another's breathing.

"You need to TV in your room," Ashton breaks the silence. I nod and we all fall asleep together in a bundle.
•••••••••••

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER!

I'll tell you why.

So I have a walking dead fanfic in the works and I really need to finish it before I publish anything, and I have mudslide a deadline. I also have a lot of stuff to do al it takes time. I promise once I finish the other book, this is the one I will be working in the most.

Also, thanks so much for the 300 reads, I'm mind blow!