Epilogue

Elliot.

2 years later...

"There should be around a hundred wolves guarding the palace and twenty wolves, the queen. What about Alpha Adam's problem?" I asked while wiping off some batter of my face. The pink apron that my wife uses embarrassed me to no end but my people wouldn't dare poke fun at me. Well, except for a few people. "The rogue attacks have increased, Your Highness. If you wish, we could set up some of our best m-

"Wait, how many spoons of sugar do you put in a 500 grams cake?" I asked all of a sudden.

They stiffened.

Yeah, this was my group of smartest people looking at me like I had two heads. We were currently on video conference, discussing war strategies. They were in the conference room and I was in my kitchen, baking. Pathetic, I know.

Sometimes I feel like dipping my head in the batter and dying.

Hats off to women that love cooking. This will go on for a few more months though. I can't risk my love eating something that is too sweet or too spicy. I have my best people working in the kitchen but it's my duty to protect her. Milan. Think into about her was enough to make me smile.

Fuck, I miss her.

"I think 300 grams of sugar, your highness," one of my men, Peter, said.

"The King is making a chocolate cake not Death by sugar," Nicholas mocked.

"Elliot!"

I stiffened when I heard her. See, I love her but her pregnancy hormones have kicked in lately and they're most likely to get me killed sooner or later. I kissed her on her cheek and then bent down and kissed her baby bump. "Hey there, champ," I whispered. She cleared her throat and gave me an annoyed look. "Tristan is sleeping; don't disturb my son. Now, where is my juice?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You drank it," I mumbled.

"I did? Well, what are you waiting for? Make me another one!" She snapped and walked out.

So much for being a king.

Sigh.

They continued with their rogue attack information while I squeezed out some fresh orange juice for my mistress. I'm like her little slave now. I'm not little in any way but you get the point. "The eggs are getting burnt, Elliot," Nick laughed. I jumped in a hurry and turned off the gas. The phone rang before I could even take a breath of relief.

"House of the demented. How may I help you?" I hissed. Lately, all I'd ever do is snap at people. I swear some of them thought that I was the pregnant one. "Trouble again?" Eleanor teased. I hummed in reply. "I'm coming to your rescue, brother," El laughed. I ended the video conference after a few minutes.

Eleanor's entry was announced by crying from her daughter. Blue. She was born more than a year ago and she was as beautiful as my sister. Don't tell her that I said that! Blue had Eleanor's brown hair and Nick's eyes. She was being pampered already. I took the crying girl in my arms while Eleanor took over the baking. Emily walked in to the kitchen.

With her newly manicured nails, she made the orange juice and I swear I heard her grumble under her breath. "The stupid maids disappear into thin air whenever you need them." I put blue down on the counter after a while.

She'd fit in the microwave too but I didn't wanna take a chance.

It would be funny though.

Just kidding.