Chapter 28

Ezekiel

I looked at Adrian and Milan glancing at each other every now and then. She can handle herself so I don't bother interfering. I looked at Tatiana entering the room completely shocked. I raised an eyebrow at her behaviour but didn't pry.

"That's my seat," Tatiana told Milan. Milan glanced at her and continued eating. Tatiana cleared her throat and looked at Elliot expectingly. "Take another seat, Tatia," Elliot groaned. Arrow snickered and sipped his milkshake.

That boy is the definition of weird. High class people generally prefer remaining healthy but KFC needs to be ordered for him every single day. "But it-" she stopped when Imani entered with the dishes looking slightly pleased.

"So Sierra, are you and Ezekiel together?" Tatia asked Milan. "Firstly, my name is Cara, lady. And no that's none of your business," Milan smiled. My attention went to the glass cupboard at the corner of the room. I saw a reflection and immediately stood up and excused myself. What the hell?

"It's not good to spy," I muttered irritatedly. He looked at me and smirked. "And it's not good to pin after someone else's soulmate, Zeke,"he smiled. I felt my blood boil at the mention of his soulmate. He doesn't deserve her. No one does. She's just too perfect for anyone on this planet.

"She's attracted to me," I grinned. He growled lowly giving me his mightiest glare. I threw my head back and laughed. He's like a spoilt child fighting for his favourite toy. "She's made for me," he argued. "She's scared of you, demon boy," I teased. His eyes turned red and he threw a ball of fire towards me which I dodged.

"Cry me a fucking river and drown, Gabriel. Stay away from her or else your friend in there will come crying to you very soon," he said seriously. I growled at him at the mention of Milan but I said nothing.

"Holy shit, you're hot!" Someone yelled and whistled. Both our heads snapped to Arrow who was standing behind us blowing bubbles in his milkshake while staring at the man in front of me.

Is the boy gay?

"And who may you be?" He asked with a slightly raised eyebrow. I inspected him carefully to see what Arrow found so hot. His signature black leather jacket, a grey t-shirt, blue jeans and brown boots. And then, I looked at myself. Khaki shorts and a black t-shirt. Oh.

Well, haters gonna hate.

All three of us heard crying so we walked towards the source. The scene before my eyes made me want to tear every single person to shreds. Adrian had Milan pinned to the wall while she tried to struggle against him. He was twisting one arm of hers.

I felt my body move forward to save her and so did Arrow but we were held back by the demon. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Let me help her!" I whispered harshly and tried to get his hands off me. "Wait and watch," he smirked. This man may be a demon but he respected women so it confused me when he refused to let me help my friend.

"I'm all she has!" I growled lowly. He ignored me and continued looking at them. Tears of anger were streaming down her face as she yelled profanities at him. Maids passed my but none of them dared to help her. They were just a bunch of fucking cowards.

When he ripped her blouse off I wanted to throw him as far away from her as possible but someone else did. My brother. "This isn't how you treat your mate," he said emotionlessly. Milan looked at both of them in fear. All I wanted to do was go and console her. But I knew that she was strong and could handle herself better. "Now this is what I was talking about," the demon smirked.