Chapter 8

Stupid Alpha King.

Oh how conniving can a King be? Well, Elliot was persistent that we took a private jet but I wanted to be amongst a crowd so that he can't start anything physical on the plane.

He agreed with me on one condition- that I had to kiss him on the night that we reach Italy. Normally I wouldn't sell myself off like this but hey, better be safe than sorry.

The entire journey to the airport, Imani and Nicholas were arguing with each other. It didn't even stop when Elliot yelled at them to shut up. Death glares were thrown around every few seconds and not to forget how childishly they were behaving.

Imani tore pieces of paper from a magazine and threw it at him whereas Nick put his tongue out at her and made kissy noises. I'm sensing something fishy.

Only when we reached the airport did I realise that we had 10 other cars following us as well. And since my mate's a Royal I'm not surprised that all of them were black Audi's. So much for not attracting attention.

"I'll be back in a minute. Don't move unless someone runs towards you with a sword" Elliot whispered in my ear. I glared at him and smiled triumphantly. He's showing his people that he can control me... Too bad cause that is so not going to happen.

"What if it's a knife?" I challenged. Out of what I've understood of wolves, they do not take disrespect but I also know that mates would never hurt each other so Elliot is royally screwed.

"Well you have a guard don't you? Move and I'll make sure you regret it" he threatened and walked away. I should've been scared of him but boy was I furious. After making sure he was far away, I put my tongue out at him and stomped away.

Thankfully, Nick told the guards to give me some privacy so none came following me like a stupid lost puppy. Grumbling about how annoyingly egoistic the King I am to marry is, I didn't realise that I had walked into someone.

"Oh! Sei la ragazza più bella che abbia mai visto." The guy in front of me smirked. Only one word- holy shit. He's hot. Fine, not as hot as that Royal jerk. "Uh- what?" Damn, I feel dumb.

"Well, Perdere, I said that tu un the most beautiful girl that I have ever met" the guy said in a thick italian accent before clearing his throat. I blushed fifty shades of red before feeling a sudden rush of anger surge through me. Why am I angry?

"Are you done flirting with my fiancé, Lorenzo?" A voice said from behind me. By the way my body reacted to his presence, I didn't need to turn behind to meet his gaze.

Lorenzo looked shocked before smirking, "You always did get the prettiest girls, Monsieur Gabriel. But she isn't claimed, you should know that" he smirked. Elliot stiffened beside me and gave him a low warning growl. What did he mean by claim?

Elliot cleared his throat. "Milan I'd like you to meet Lorenzo Delevan. He's a hybrid which is half werewolf and half witch. And you can just ignore him." I giggled at the way the two of them bickered. They seem to be good acquaintances. I put my hand out, "I'm Milan, as you may know" I smiled at him. He placed a soft kiss on my knuckles, saying, "It's a pleasure. I've heard a lot about you since you're the new girl in this man's life" he smiled. It was a warning smile.

Who is this man really? "Okay come on, you two can chat later" Elliot took my hand in his and walked with me towards the plane. I looked at his serious look and smiled, he's like a mysterious piece of black and white art.

*****************

Flashes. Constant flashes hurt my eyes.

I had decided to open my eyes and much to my surprise Elliot was carrying me bridal style with all the other body guards around us. He informed me well in advance that there would be a lot of paparazzi when we landed but who knew it would be this much. Who is he to the human world?

The questions caught me off guard, to be honest. 'Mr. Gabriel, is it true that you are getting engaged? Is this the lucky girl?' Hey, I'm not marrying him! 'Is she another one that you are currently getting cosy with?' Elliot is such a man-whore. How could mom send me with him! 'Do you love her?' My heart skipped a beat at that. I knew we had just met but it stung when he said that I was just a business partner.

Soon after that, we were escorted into separate cars. The entire journey he tried to explain himself but I wouldn't even give him a glance. Weren't mates supposed to wait for their other half? And to think that maybe the two of us could actually click...

"IT WASN'T TRUE!" He growled angrily. I flinched and tears brimmed at my eyes. Shit shit shit. Don't cry. Am I the only one who cries in frustration?! One tear fell but before it could touch my pant, he caught it and kissed it.

He took my hand and kissed it. "Let me take the pain away, love. You know that I would never hurt you, don't you?" I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing at him. He's so whipped. The King of all Werewolves is whipped because of a mere human...wow.

Thankfully we reached the Vampire King's castle before he could 'take away my pain'. Unlike the werewolf castle where everyone was kind of jolly, the people here were uptight. Guards stood like they had sticks up their asses and there were no females or children to be seen around.

Not being able to handle Elliot any longer, I stomped inside the castle, not knowing where I was going. Guards bowed as I passed them but I completely ignored them in a frenzy. They might think I'm a snob but eh, I don't care. Eventually, I reached a passage way that was dimly lit. It was freakishly creepy considering the fact that it was made of bones. Human bones, not even animal's.

Go in there... The voice said. It's back.

"Who are you?" I asked bravely. The voice only laughed in return.

I am C-

"What are you doing here?!" A voice roared. I jumped in surprise and put my hand over my chest. Turning around I seen a man of about Elliot's age with dark green eyes and soft brown hair which curled at the ends. His lips curved slightly when he seen my condition and he seemingly calmed down.

He was in front of me within a mili-second and smirked. "You must be Miss Chandler. I'm Adrian, the King of Vampires". I looked at him and chuckled. He was the typical rich guy. A full black suit, with well polished leather shoes and a watch that is obviously worth more than the entire human race.

"You must not be aware that Vampires can read thoughts, Miss Chandler. I assure you my people won't be happy to hear them" He smirked.

I smiled sheepishly and then followed him back to the main wing of the castle. As we were walking he told me a lot of stories about Elliot and Him. Who knew Elliot could have a fun side to him?

"So he told me about the deal between you two" he chuckled. I gulped. The deal?

"Yes, Miss Chandler, the deal. I hope you shall keep your word because my friend will throw a fit if done otherwise. The Ball is today though, good luck with the kiss" he smiled.

I glared at him and walked ahead of him. "You're going the wrong way, Miss Chandler!" He called after me with an amusement laced tone.

I huffed and turned back. "I-I know! I was just venturing around the castle" I muttered. He laughed and soon enough we were seated in his office, in the presence of my almighty mate who had a furious look.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'll be adding pictures to each chapter so don't think that it is an update. And well I've go good news!😁

Geez I'm not pregnant...

Yeah so we've been given a week off from school so the next update shall be soon! :)

Vote, Comment, blah blah.