Chapter 2- First day of hell

Start from the beginning

        "Sorry love, better luck next time," he replied flashing me a smile that was meant to melt my heart.

        I rolled my eyes and searched for another parking space. I found one sort of far from the school and had to walk all the way to the front, where I followed the signs pointing to the reception.

            "You must be Jadelynn," the red-headed receptionist said disapprovingly as she pushed back her thick-rimmed black glasses. She must have read my file. You do a few illegal things and suddenly you get the stamp of disapproval from every school official.

        "Yes," I smiled. She handed me my schedule. "Oh and the security guard said I needed an ID?"

        "Don't you know everything?" the receptionist replied sarcastically. "I'll need to take your picture really quick. Stand over there," she ushered me. I made a serious face until I saw her about to click and then I made a kissy face.

        The receptionist sighed and shook her head in disapproval.

        "It's too late to change now," I smiled. She slowly walked over to her computer and printed an ID for me. "Thanks," I said as she handed me the ID.

        I made my way out of the reception and looked for my first class. After 10 minutes of searching, I finally found it: Room E401.

        I ignored the looks I got as I came in and took a seat in the middle of the room. With 3 minutes to spare, I took out my iPhone and texted my BFFL, Cleo:

1st day. Wish me luck. IMU

        She immediately texted me back:

        U dnt need it bbe. Txt me how erythn goes ;). IMU2

        I smiled at the text and looked up to a glaring Ashley.

        Everyone else in the class turned to look at the unfolding scene.

        "That's my seat," Ashley spat.

        "Are we really gonna do this?" I asked bored already.

        "At this school, there is an order. Ashley's at the top and you are at the bottom," a dark haired girl sneered.

        "Well I don't follow rules, I break them," I retorted.

        "That's too bad," Ashley smirked. "Bridget, Amelia, you know what to do."

        The two girls walked to either side of me and lifted my petite body of the chair. I gave them a WTF look and struggled to get myself out of their grasp but they were stronger than they looked. I got out, but ended up on the floor. I glared at them, grabbed my bag from where Ashley was now sitting and took the walk of shame to the back of the classroom.

Me- 1. Ashley-1. For now.

        "Good morning class, we have a new student today, Jadelynn Berkshire, so be nice, show her around. My name is Mr. Humphries," the teacher said as he strode into the classroom. And the murmurs began:

        "Is she related to Ashley?"  whispered one.

        "She's fit!" whispered another.

         "She's nothing special," whispered someone else.

        All the girls stopped gossiping as soon as 4 sexy as f*ck guys casually strolled into class. "Ashton, Cameron, Preston, Sebastian, so nice of you to join us. You just missed me introducing Ms. Berkshire," Mr. Humphries said pointing to me.

        "She's already had the privilege of meeting me," the blonde jerk who stole my parking space this morning smirked. His petty crew sniggered as they took their seats. I pursed my lips and rolled my eyes.

        "Thank you for sharing, Mr. Westfall," Mr. Humphries replied. "Now Shakespeare..." and so the class started. I spent it searching for someone to befriend: someone who didn't kiss ass to Ashley and who wouldn't bore me to tears. As the bell rang, a honey blonde haired girl walked over to me.

        "Hi. My name is Rosaline, but everyone calls me Rose. If you want, I can show you around."

        I looked her up and down. I guess she would do for now. "Sure."

        "What do you have next?" she said looking at my schedule. "Bio and then Phys. Ed? Me too. Today we're playing football." She was silent for a bit, waiting for me to respond, but when I didn't, she asked the question she'd probably been dying to get the answer to. "So are you related to Ashley Berkshire?" she asked as "her friends" joined us.

        "Yea, she's my stepsister. No blood relation whatsoever."

        "I figured. She was especially mean to you this morning."

        "Whatevs. Do you know where locker 432 is?"

        "You have locker 432?" one of Rose's friends asked in shock.

        "Yea, what about it?"

       "Locker 432 is the locker in between the Untouchables. It is every girl's dream locker!" she exclaimed.

        "The Untouchables?" I asked skeptically. Seriously?

        "Yes, the four richest, hottest guys in all of England or our school at least," Rose replied. "The golden blonde with the blue eyes, is Cameron Westfall IV." I remembered him. He stole my park space and was being a jerk. "The chestnut brown haired with guy with the hazel eyes is Ashton Van Der Bass. The dirty blonde with the green eyes is Sebastian Knight and the other blonde with the dark brown eyes is Preston Lexington III. "

        I scoffed. "Are you guys serious?" And I could tell from the look on their faces that they were most definitely serious. I walked over to my new locker and put some books in it.

        "Hey locker neighbour," Ashton smirked.

        "Hi," I smirked back. From the corner of my eye, I saw a fuming Ashley.

Me-2. Ashley-1.

This was the start of a beautiful, beautiful friendship.