Chapter 35: Coma Part 2

Recap: Maxon goes out and I can't believe my eyes it's.............

Back to story: America's POV

Kriss. What is she doing here?! Kriss walks over to Maxon seductively. But it isn't effecting Maxon.

"Hey Maxon!" Kriss says in a seductive voice.

"Hi Kriss, what are you doing here?" Maxon asks with boredom in his voice.

"Well I was thinking that since your little wifey is gone we could get together" she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"Kriss, America isn't gone"

"Well I'm going to wait for her to die, which she probably is already dead"

Ugh! I hate Kriss, she's worthless and a piece of crap! (Sorry for those of you who like Kriss)

"Come on Maxon! You know you love me more! Just throw her out. Come on we can have some fun in your room! She won't even know." She says winking at Maxon.

Kriss is so disgusting. Yes I will know Kriss! Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I can't see you!

"Come on Maxon! She's weak, she's never going to live! Marry me already!"

"She is not weak! I will not let you talk about my wife like that! She is the strongest person I know! She kneed me in the groin when I first met her and it hurt!" Maxon yells with anger and authority in his voice.

It was the thigh! Not the groin! Will he ever get it right?! Everybody knows it was the thigh!

"Maxon, America's just a piece of trash! She's a FIVE!"

"I don't care about castes Kriss!"

"Maxon I'm better than her. I can do way better things to you gab she can." Kriss says while grabbing onto Maxon's shirt.

Maxon's POV

Why is Kriss being so seductive? It isn't even working on me. She's getting really annoying.

"Come on Maxon" Kriss says in my ear, trying- keyword trying to be seductive.

She's trying to take my shirt off or trying to lead me upstairs to my bedroom.

"Stop Kriss! I will have you dragged out of this castle if you don't stop!" I yell.

"Maxon, babe it's okay I love you more!"

She "accidentally" dropped something, so when she bends down she try's to give me a good view of her butt, but it doesn't work. Then she "accidentally" dropped something again and tried to show me her cleavage.

That's it! She is getting dragged out of this castle! She has discussed me.

"Guards!" I yell and they come and grab a kicking and screaming girl, also known as Kriss, and dragging her out of the palace.

I keep getting these feelings that someone is in he room but there is no one in the room besides me and a few nurses. Their like chills, I'll shiver once and then I'm fine.

America's POV

Oh thank gosh Kriss is gone! I thought she was never going to leave. Now I know how to get on Maxon's nerves.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! I didn't leave you guys on a cliff hanger! I guessing you guys are happy?
Bye guys!

Tugging my ear whenever ;)