Chapter 19: Kriss is back

I was in the Women's Room having tea and doing some paper work while Maxon was up in his office doing kingly things. But at that moment the door to the Women's Room was fiercely swung open and an angry Kriss came storming through the doors. "You! You married the man I was supposed to marry!" "Why hello Kriss" I say sarcastically. "You get whatever you want, you backstabbing B**CH!" "Kriss calm down" "NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!"

At that moment Kriss lunged at me and tackled me to the ground. I was surprised no guards had come into the room. I grabbed Kriss and flew her off of me. I kicked her in the gut and she screamed loud enough that no guard could hear. Kriss gets up and grabs me and throws me up against the wall and punches me in the cheek.

I throw a couple punches at her, then she grabs me and throws me to the ground and she stomps on m face and I holler out a scream. But no guards have come in I quickly go to the doors and see that every guard is knocked out.

I lunge at her and I tackle her she then takes out a knife and pins me to the ground with the knife at my throat "Get off me!" I say "Not until your dead!". Then guards come running in and take Kriss away from me. At that time my nose is bleeding and my face is bleeding too. But then Kriss comes running back in she throws a knife and it hits me right in the arm. I scream.

Guards grab Kriss again and fully get her out of the room and I hear her yell "YOU GUY STEALING B**CH!". A guard comes up to me and says "We need to take you to the hospital wing immediately" then another guard tells a guard to go get Maxon.

I just get to the hospital wing when I hear Maxon's voice "America!". He comes rushing to my side and helps me walk. He then picks me up and carries me to a hospital bed and Doctor Ashlar comes and gently takes out the knife, I wince in pain. "Okay so you will need stitches where the knife was and then we just need to clean up the wounds. Then we will do an ultra sound to make sure the baby is alright.

They start to stich me up with Maxon holding my hand and me screaming in pain with a towel in my mouth and I'm pretty sure I'm also squeezing the life out of Maxon's hand. They finish and they start to clean up my face. That doesn't take long, then Dr. Ashlar takes us to an ultra sound room and he rubs the cold jelly onto my stomach.

"Your baby seems to be fine!' Dr. Ashalr says as he wipes off the cold jelly.

Maxon sighs in relief and I let go of the breath that I didn't know I was holding.

"Can you please tell me what happened America?"

I nod, "I was in the Women's room doing work and having tea when Kriss bursts through the door and yells at me and attacks me, so I use self defence to get her off of me"

"Kriss's canning will take place in a week okay?"
"Okay"

---------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. But for an apology I wrote you a long chapter and sorry for the language. I also wanted to put some action into this story so I did. But please Conment names and genders! Otherwise I think I will drop the babies. Bye guys!

Winking my ear whenever ;)