Chapter 34: Coma Part 1

America's POV

I wake up, I'm in a hospital room I get up and look behind me. I jump. I look in the bed and it's.........me. Is this like an outer body experience? What is going on? Am I a ghost or a spirit? AM I DEAD?! No I'm probably not dead. I walk out and see Maxon in tears, I walk/run over to him and comfort him, but when I say something to him he doesn't respond. Can he not hear me?

Then a doctor comes in and walks up to Maxon.

"Your Majesty", Maxon looks up and stands.

"Yes doctor?"

"We have news on Queen America."

"Well what is it then!?" Maxon asks eager to know the words.

"Queen America is in a coma. One that is very rare and dangerous." The doctor says with a worried look on his face.

I zone out the rest of their conversation. Dangerous? A dangerous coma? How is that even possible?

My thoughts get interrupted by the hospital wing doors being shoved open and May comes running to Maxon.

"Have you heard any news on Ames?!" May asks eagerly.

"Yes May."

"Well what did they say?"

Maxon tells May what the doctor had told them and they are both crying. Then a butler comes into the room and says "Your Majesty, we need to get you ready for the report" and Maxon follows him out the door. It's already Friday? How long was I out for?.

------Time Skip------
The Report
Maxon's POV

I walk up on stage and sit in my throne next to America's empty one. I can see the red dot on the camera, which means we have started.

"Welcome back Illea! We have some very special announcements coming up! I am your host, Gavril Fadaye!" Gavril said in a happy voice.

"First order of business, lets welcome the man of the hour, King Maxon Shreave!"

"Thank you Gavril. Now just 5 days ago the palace had another rebel attack. It was a bad one. My Queen America Shreave, had been stabbed with a knife in the thigh and is now in a very rare and dangerous coma. That is all the information I have on the Queen."

"Well lets have a few moments of silence for the guards and maids that we lost and silence for our Queen to heal and feel better." Gavril said. There was a moment of silence and then Gavril closed the show.

I walk back to where America is. I finally had the guts to go I go in and see her. I walk up to her hand and hold it tight.

America's POV

I just watched Maxon out on the report and followed Maxon to the hospital wing to see me. He grabs my hand and starts talking.

"You do not know how mad I am at you right now" Maxon says

"When you wake up, I will never be leaving your side and if I'm not there you will have at least 4 guards with you." I laugh. I hope he's not serious, even though he is super protective of me.

Suddenly I hear the doors to the hospital wing open and Maxon gets up to see who it is.

Maxon goes out and I can't believe my eyes, it's................
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Guess what...... ANOTHER CLIFFY!!! I just love leaving you hanging there. Well I'm sorry for those of you who love my book/story, whatever you want to call it.

Who do you think it is??
I know I do!
Leave your answer in the comments!

Bye guys!!

Tugging my ear whenever ;)