Chapter 10: Somethings wrong

The room goes black. I wake up but I'm in a huge white room, everywhere I look it's white. I walk around the big white empty space. I see a big screen and I see Maxon he is crying, there are maids around to looking worried. I move to the next screen and there's May, her red hair and her bloodshot eyes from crying, she is still crying "Ames! Please wake up! We need you!" She cries as she talks. I move to the next screen and there's Marlee, her hair a mess, she was probably running her hands through it. Her eyes are red from crying "Oh America! What did you do this time?" She says with a light laugh. I move to the last screen and its Aspen. He wasn't even crying. "Mer wake up, we all need you right now." I step away quickly not wanting to see him anymore. I walk over to Maxon's screen again. "America please please please wake up! We need you, I need you! I don't know what I would do without you! Come back to me America." I am about to cry if I listen to anymore of Maxon I walk past all the screens. I finally get to the end and right there is Queen Amberly. "America dear, do you know what's going on?" "No" I say. "You are in a coma." She says calmly. "How do I go back to him?!" "When the time comes" "how do I know when it's the right time?" "You'll know!" And just like that she was gone.
---------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'm probably going to be updating whenever I can because my mom has to go into surgery again for her brain so J have been cryin ever sense by mom told my family. And I'm not going to post anything about the babies until you give me names for the babies and if I choose the names that I like I will give you a shoutout! But I hope you understand! And I left you on a cliff hanger!!! Tell me in the comments I you liked it!