Chapter 22: Perfect Happy Day

I wake up to the sun shining into the window and Maxon's side of the bed empty. I sigh. I ring for my maids and they help me get ready for the day.

I walk down to breakfast and the kids are already there but Maxon isn't. Hmmm. I sit down and then Maxon comes into the dining room and comes over to his chair beside me. "Sorry dear, I had an urgent meeting this morning" "oh it's fine hun, just leave a note next time." "okay" he responds. Then we eat in peace.

Maxon and I go to the gardens because the kids have a lesson with Sylvia. Once I step one foot outside I take off my shoes and run to our bench, set them on there and start running around in the grass.

Maxon chases after me "this isn't very proper" Maxon says. "I don't care" I say back. He gives me a smile and runs toward me and I start running. Maxon eventually catches up to me and grabs me from behind, I start to laugh like crazy.

I quickly run over to a hill and lay on top of it. Maxon come running after me. Once I get up there I turn to Maxon and give him a smirk, he looks confused and I start to roll down the hill. I get to the bottom and Maxon comes running down "Your dress is all dirty now America!" "yeah I know" I giggle "What are you giggling at Mrs. Shreave?" "just a memory of me when I lived in Carolina". That gives me an idea. "Hey Maxon?" "yes?" "you haven't seen my home back in Carolina" "no I haven't, why? What are you referring to?" " maybe we could go to Carolina and I could show you my house" "that's a great idea America!".
---------------------------------------------
Hy guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! BUT THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 900 VEIWS, WHICH IS CRAZY!!!! Bye guys!

Tugging my ear whenever ;)