Chapter 26: Help Me

The person or should I say people standing there are............ Kriss and.......ASPEN!!?!?!?! What?! How could he betray me?

"Hi Mer" Aspen said. "Don't. You. Dare. Call me that!" I spat back at him. "What's wrong with that nickname?". "Only because you called me that!" I said with disgust.

"Oh, America, sweet, sweet, America. We have plans for you" Kriss said with a snarl. "What could you possibly do?"
I ask. "Your just going to have to wait and see" Kriss says and then leaves the room.

~Maxon's POV~

I'm trying to find America but I can't. I've checked our bedroom, her office, the women's room, the gardens, the music room, the library, her old selection room, all the safe rooms, the dungeon, I have gaurds checking the woods, the meeting rooms, the dining room, I even checked the kitchen! I've looked everywhere!

The guards came back and told me there is no sign of anyone in the woods. Great, this is just great. I need to know where she is! I need her in my arms.

~America's POV~

I really want to go back to Maxon, he's probably worried sick!

The door to my cell opens and Aspen walks in. He walks over to me and says "Time to have some fun!" I'm really scared where this might go. Good thing I have protection with me at all times, like I always keep a gun and a knife in my dress, I asked my maid to build hidden pockets in my dresses so I could put that kind of stuff there.

Aspen turns to me and takes off his shirt and starts to kiss my neck. I try to push him off of me but he's to strong. I play along with him to trick him into thinking I'm enjoying it, but I'm not, so I slide my hand down to where my gun and knife is and search for them, I find my knife and kick Aspen in the groin and take my knife and make a scratch with it on my cheek.

He puts his hand up to his cheek where it is bleeding "this isn't over yet" he says. Aspen punches me and everything goes black.

I wake up and I'm in a chair with a camera in front of me and the door opens and Kriss comes walking through. "Well the thing with Aspen didn't work out and so we are going to try some thing different." she says. Kriss walks over to the camera and turns is on. "Hello Maxon.." Crap! She's going to send this to Maxon! "We have your precious America here. And you are going to watch her be tourcherd!" (A/N sorry can't spell!) Kriss then takes out matches, she lights them and she puts it onto my arms and I scream. Gosh that burns! After a little while of that she takes out a knife and takes my wrist and she cut them deep, dangerously deep. After that she unbuttons the back of my dress and takes out a whip.

"She will be getting 25 lashes on her back from taking you away from me!"
25?!?! No! she starts, I scream so many times "Maxon help, make it stop!" by now I have tears rolling down my cheeks like a waterfall. I finally figure out where we are, I've been here before, we are in the southern rebel base. "Maxon I'm in the southern rebel base camp!". Then Kriss immediately stops and goes over to the camera and turns it off. "Sh**" I hear her mutter under her breath. She then punches me I'm the temple and I black out.

I wake up back on my cell and my back is all bandaged up and I see a big puddle of blood where my back was earlier during the torcher. I then hear voices down the hall "What do you mean we can't get a truck now....... we can get one in two days?!!? No! I need one now!" I hear a her scream and I knock myself out again so I don't have to be hurt again.

~Maxon's POV~

I am pacing back and forth in my bedroom until a gaurd opens the door "Your Magesty, we just got a video message do you want to see it?!" after he's done I rush out of the room and into my office and watch the video message.

I see my beautiful America sitting on a chair with Kriss standing right next to her. She starts to do painful things o America and then America says where she is and I write it down then the video stops. I quickly tell all the guards that they need to get a bunch of guards to go down to the southern rebel base camp tonight or tomorrow morning to go rescue her from them.

I will finally be able to have my America in my arms!
---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! sorry for not updating! I hope you liked it, I made it extra long for you guys, because I love you guys so much! If you guys have any questions for me leave them in the comments and I will answer them! bye guys!

Tugging my ear whenever ;)