Chapter 16: Trying

I walk around the castle looking for Maxon until I see him with the kids out in the gardens Amberly was giving Maxon a bunch of flowers and I mean a bunch! Then Shalom was running around using his fingers as a gun, it was quite funny actually. I walk out into the gardens and Amberly seems to notice because she whispers something into Maxon's ear and he looks at me, gets up and walks to me "For you my dear" he says as he bows I let out a giggle and Maxon smiles and I know he's in a playful mood. We sit down in the grass until its time for lunch "We should have a picnic out her in the garden!" I say, Maxon smiles "that's a great idea!" I go inside to the kitchen and I grab a picnic blanket and walk outside place it down and run back inside to the kitchen, I grab some sandwiches, fruit, vegetables, juice and some strawberry tarts for desert.

I walk into the gardens and set the picnic basket down a bring everybody to the blanket and we eat as a family in the nice warm Angeles sun.

"We should probably bring the kids inside" I say as it is 5:30pm. So we bring them to their rooms to play for a little and Maxon and I go back to the garden with more strawberry tarts. "Let's watch the sun set!" Maxon says with a warm smile on his face we sit there until I drift off to sleep on Maxon's shoulder.

------Time Skip 1 year------

I'm walking to Maxon's office because I'm going to tell him that I want to try for another baby again. I get to his office and I knock on the door "come in!" I hear as Maxon is hurrying to finish work. I walk in and Maxon looks up and smiles. "Hey Maxon can I talk to you about something serious?" I ask and Maxon goes from happy to worried "Maxon it's not a bad thing" he lets out a sigh "okay good, go ahead then" "I-I think we should try for another baby" I say worried that he will be mad but instead a smile appears on his face. "I think that that would be a great idea!"

------Time Skip------

It's been months. Me and Maxon have been trying for months but it's not working. But I'm going to check today!

I walk into the bathroom and pull out a pregnancy test.

It's been three minutes so it's time to check and see what the results are.

And they are.....

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I was over at my friends house for 3 days. So for and apology I updated a long chapter for you and I left you on a cliff hanger! So tell me if you like it! Thank you guys for over 400 VEIWS!!!!! It means a lot to me! Anyway bye guys! Tugging my ear whenever ;)!