Herobrine's eyes flash brightly. "ENOUGH!" He booms, a shockwave bursts out around him and knocking the lack back with shouts of surprise.

He floats back onto his feet, electricity sparking sound his entire body, eyes glowing bright with white mist flowing out of them, and thunder booming above. The waves of electricity dance along his body, and to the packs horror, they watch as any little wound- big or small- on Herobrine body heals. He sneers, looking as though anything the pack had done was pointless.

"My TUrN" He fumes, voice dropping low in a disembodied way.

Chaos breaks out as Herobrine proceeds to do the following in under thirty seconds:

He waves an arm, bolts of lightning raining down in unnatural amounts and pelting the land, eventually hitting Lachlan and Preston, who both screech and agony and fall to the ground shaking and smoking. Mitch fires an arrow, but Herobrine pushes Jerome in the way, causing the arrow to sink into Jerome's gut instead. He then teleports behind Mitch, brining down his pickaxe with enough force to drive it into his back with a sickening crack. Then as Vikk tries to hit him with earth spikes, Herobrine summons his own earth spikes and crashes them against Vikk's, destroying them and striking Vikk in the process. Finally he uses Rob's own vines to tie him up, and kick him to the ground directly onto his face.

Herobrine smirks evilly, marvelling over his work. Vikk is circled on the ground, clutching as the side of his face where one of Herobrine's spikes had struck him. Lachlan and Preston are both quivering on the ground in spasms, smoke rising off of them as they shake helplessly. Jerome is howling in pain, pawing at the spot where the light arrow had entered his stomach, that by now his vanished and left behind an opening for blood to gush out. Rob isn't really hurt per se, but he's still weak from the torture before and unable to use his healing abilities, tangled up and squirming on the ground. Mitch is hunched over on all fours, a long deep gash running across his back, and breathing raggedly as blood ours out over his ripped hoodie and onto the ground.

Herobrine laughs maniacally, lighting flashing, thunder rolling, and wind howling as his eyes gleam victoriously. The six are left hopeless, a few of them just barley clinging onto consciousness, and wondering what they were supposed to do now. And then just when Herobrine is about to finish them off, kill them once and for all at begin his dark rein, an unfamiliar booming voice is ruining through the sky.

"Six fallen heroes untied, shall seal away the force of dark.
By using unique powers,
Do NOT miss your mark.

For six powers combined, shall be strong enough to prevail,
But if only one misses the mark,
Turned back to stone, you shall fail."

     And then suddenly, the strength is returning to their bodies, and they can feel their wounds being healed rapidly.

     "WhO Are YoU ANd whAt haVE YoU DONe?!" Herobrine demands, watching with wide eyes as the six regain their composures rising to their feet with a new strength and hatred.

     The voice does not speak again, but instantly a name- which six of them would meet later- pops into each of their heads... Including Herobrine. Jeb. Who exactly this 'Jeb' is, they do not know.

But they'd worry about that later; what matters right now is that they've been given a second chance, and now it's their time to kill Herobrine once and for all.