3: Rainbow *** 4: Tell Me the Truth

2 one-shots in this chapter!!!

*

"I'm the queen of darkness." Nicola corrected.

"No, you're a rainbow!" Wilma squealed, finishing up her painting on her girlfriend's hand. Nicola looked at the rainbow hearts and flowers covering her palm and wrist.

"Why...?" she mumbles, turning her hand over to see rainbow diamonds and clouds. Wilma grabbed Nicola's hand, Nicola looking disgustingly at the art.

"It's beautiful, just like you!" Wilma smiled widely.

"Mm-hmm." Nicola nodded unwillingly, swallowing the many comments she was about to make. Do it for your girl, Nicola. she thought.

"Um, Cutie?" Nicola squints at the paint.

"Yes, Rainbow?!" Wilma asks energetically.

"Don't call me that." Nicola immediately scolded.

"Whatever, it's sticking. Now, what?" she asks with puppy eyes that look like sunflowers.

"I get to do your hand now." Twenty minutes later, there are bones and skulls and random brushes or black paint all over Wilma's forearm.

"Ew." she shivered, and Nicola smirked in victory, holding her paintbrush to her side, nodding. Oh yeah. she thought.

*

"Yeah, right." Nicola defended her girlfriend.

"Nicola, I'm not lying! I saw it happen! Yeah, it was only a second or two, but it was a second or two of them kissing! I may be an idiot but I'm not stupid!" Leo defends himself. (A/N Yes, that is a quote from the HoO books, I don't own that last sentence he said.)

Suddenly, a realization hit Wilma, hard. Leo Valdez was telling the truth.
But, he could've been mistaken, right? Maybe it was someone else, not Wilma. Right? But that was harder to believe. Rage suddenly filled her lungs, and she ran off to find Ms. Solace.

---TIME SKIP, BECAUSE I CAN, MEH DUDES-

"WILMA DESTINY SOLACE!" Nicola screamed, her face more red than white. Wilma turned around to see her steaming girlfriend on her heal.

"Hey, babe. What's wrong?" she asked, her smile turning into an adorable pouty-face.

"What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! Leo told me he saw you and Drew kissing!" Nicola through her pointer finger down as she yelled.

Wilma sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, "I knew something like this would happen. Look, baby, I didn't kiss her. She kissed-"

"Is that supposed to make a difference?!" Nicola cried.

"Let me finish. She kissed me, and I was trying to push her off. I wasn't kissing her." Wilma stated calmly.

"A-are you sure that's what happened?" Nicola rubbed her arm.

"Yeah." Wilma replied with a sincere smile.

"Tell me the truth." Nicola warned. Wilma reached out for her loved one.

"I am." she said, and kissed Nicola's cheek. Nicola smiled, she was telling the truth. Thank the gods.

"Excuse me for a second, Sunshine," Nicola moved away, and looked around camp angrily. "DREW, YOU DAUGHTER OF TARTARUS!"

**

Hope you enjoyed! More coming later tonight :D

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Art by Liloeleaf

Art by bellecarlee on Tiktok

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Art by bellecarlee on Tiktok