Chapter 3: Not a Hero

Comincia dall'inizio

Weiss: "Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!"

Red, who had been receiving more and more Dust to her face, finally sneezes, which erupts into a full-blown explosion of flame, snowflakes, and electricity right onto Weiss. I encase myself in ice to protect myself from the blast.

(Y/N): "Here we go . . ."

Weiss: "Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!"

Red: "I'm really, really sorry!"

Weiss: "Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?"

Red: "Well, I-I . . ."

Weiss: "This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so . . . watch where you're going!"

Red: "Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!"

Black: "It's heiress, actually." Then a girl dressed in black came into the conversation with one of the containers in hand. 

Black: "Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world."

Weiss: "Finally! Some recognition!"

Black: "The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners." Weiss gets angry at this statement.

Weiss: "Wha- How dare you- The nerve of... Ugh!" She gets up in her face and takes the bottle from her, walks off as the other helpers gather the luggage and follow. I walk up to the two girls.

(Y/N): "Apologies to both of you for Ms. Schnee's behavior. I'm sure it's just her nervousness of meeting new acquaintances. Please forgive her." I leave and pursuit Weiss.

-Time skip-

I am eventually able to find my way to the auditorium and find Weiss standing in the middle of the crowd, but everyone seemed to have formed a 5 foot radius around her. I make my way to her.

(Y/N): "Weiss you really shouldn't run off like that." She turns surprised, but quickly relaxes back to her normal demeanor.

Weiss: "It's not my fault those two are ignorant to me."

(Y/N): "They aren't ignorant, they simply stated facts to an obviously spoiled princess." She is surprised at my remark.

Weiss: "How dare you! You obviously forget who's the master." She raises up her hand, showing her command seals in an attempt to establish dominance.

(Y/N): "And you obviously forget that the world doesn't revolve around you and your name. Do you really want to reform the Schnee family or did I become a servant to a faker?"

This seems to hit her, lowering her hand.

(Y/N): "Yes you may be more than proficient in terms of skill, but if I don't like your motives, I will-" She then cuts me off by hugging me.

Weiss: "Please don't leave." She seems to be on the verge of tears. However, her act of hugging me seemed to gain the attention of those around us.

(Y/N): "Weiss, let go. There are people looking."

Weiss: "I don't care. I . . . I don't want you to leave." I look around and need to stop this fast.

(Y/N): "Alright. I'll stay." She then gets off and smiles at me.

Weiss: "Alright then." But then a red hood bumps into Weiss . . . again.

Weiss: "You!"

Red: "Oh, God, it's happening again!"